Happy independence day

47 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

That's it.:lol:

Must have been pretty overcast when he took that selfie:lol:

1 hour ago, FAT DAVE said:

Looks alot like the late Kimbo Slice(Kevin Ferguson)

Screenshot_20170704-142906.png

The resemblance is uncanny :lol:

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member

Checking out a minor league game with the kids and girl, Syracuse Chiefs,  fireworks following the game..our annual 4th tradition 

DSC_0973.JPG

Edited by Rigid1
  • Like 5

Bwahahahahahh. Ahahahahahhaha!!!!!

:lol:

I'm fucking hammed!  My wife is now controlling my intake.  Busted on my favorite gay couple on them wanting to try my wife's bacon wrapped jalepeno poppers!  They giggled like little girls!  Did have a funny fucking "Russia" joke when my buddies beer kept disappearing.  Most laughed like hell....some did not.   Now I got some old guy that is reminding me of MC and talking to me about how Russia is "not funny" and I should be taking it seriously.  If he calls me a "Russian bot" I know it's MC FOR SURE!!!  He's drunker than shit.  I'm a calling him "duck and cover".  Not sure if he finds it amusing or not.  I'm thinking not really...cuz I laugh every time I call him that! :lmao:

Probably gonna take a beating by some old man in a shit filled diaper later.   MC?  Is that you?

:lmao:

PEACE!!!!  Or not....I DONT REALLY GIVE A FUCK!!!!!!111112344543322211111

• Like 4

19 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Look how much of her face and wrists are showing though?  You can tell that is a very liberal swimsuit.  Surely not approved by Allah and his clerics.  

SLUT!!!!

Maybe being tied to a post with a few rocks thrown at her head would cool her loins.

As a side note, sitting at the local lake bar drinking yesterday. Boat pulls up, out hops hot chick, stood on dock and tucked pussy lips back in little teeny bikini.  I look to see who else is seeing this, thinking  between the beers and sun I'm hallucinating.  Buddies wife punches me in arm and starts laughing.

I'm like...."did she just tuck"?

She...."Yeah...........She tucked"!

MERICA!  Fuck you, you backwards goat fucking Muslims!  :lol: 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

SLUT!!!!

Maybe being tied to a post with a few rocks thrown at her head would cool her loins.

As a side note, sitting at the local lake bar drinking yesterday. Boat pulls up, out hops hot chick, stood on dock and tucked pussy lips back in little teeny bikini.  I look to see who else is seeing this, thinking  between the beers and sun I'm hallucinating.  Buddies wife punches me in arm and starts laughing.

I'm like...."did she just tuck"?

She...."Yeah...........She tucked"!

MERICA!  Fuck you, you backwards goat fucking Muslims!  :lol: 

:lol: Yeah...a good public "stoning" really sets people straight.  I wonder, is "Trudy up north" funding some of these classes?  It's important his nation understands how to do Shariah properly.  

Last night almost went off without a hitch, then, some upity librul bitch decided to let her mouth fly.....I called her Peter Pan and told her to sit down and relax.  Why Peter Pan?  She had a short boy haircut. :lol: Her husband/boyfriend/owner took some exception to my name calling. :lmao: Most thought it was all so funny as hell.   Some didn't at all though.  My wife was one that didn't.  I think she's got some "librul" growing in her.  My phone has been blowing up about it this morning.  Too funny.  Apparently, people didn't care for her too much.  Weird.  But not really.

• Like 3

Oh shit...and the old man drunken MC character passed out on the front yard.  I put a chair over his head in a "duck and cover" scenario.  We all took pics....and laughed and laughed. :lol:

Poor MC! :lmao:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Happy 4th everyone. Seems like you all had a good time. 

A big group of us took our motorhomes and jeeps and went cMping for 4 days. Huge fun. Lots of laughs around the fire. 

Im going cMping this weekend. :bc: