Michelle Obama, goes through money like water

snakey must have accidentally missed the first paragraph when copying :lol: 

"Melania Trump has been skewered for costing taxpayers an exorbitant amount of money for staying at Trump Tower in New York City after her husband’s inauguration. The price for protecting the first lady and first son, Barron, was estimated to be about $147,000 per day. Melania and Barron moved into the White House on June 14 and are now semi-permanent residents at 1600 Pennsylvania during Donald Trump’s term as president."

besides, melania just moved in. give her time. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

"Melania Trump has been skewered for costing taxpayers an exorbitant amount of money for staying at Trump Tower in New York City after her husband’s inauguration. The price for protecting the first lady and first son, Barron, was estimated to be about $147,000 per day. Melania and Barron moved into the White House on June 14 and are now semi-permanent residents at 1600 Pennsylvania during Donald Trump’s term as president."

Why yes....please tell us what is on her mind.

taxpayers expenses is just one of many items trumpsters have no business complaining about, along with transparency, honesty, war mongering, red lines, conflicts of interest, integrity..

nobody, and i mean nobody, takes you seriously

12 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Jesus what puke. How much did the catalog bride cost taxpayers living in NY for 6 months.

nothing pisses me off more than fake outrage. Nic try.

18 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

IMG_7486.GIF

41 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Total dumbass thread. Then the followers come buy to sniff asses like fuckin dogs.

maybe I will start a Nancy Reagan post about her hat spending?

Little lady needed enough staff to put together a basketball game for the other one.

9 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

taxpayers expenses is just one of many items trumpsters have no business complaining about, along with transparency, honesty, war mongering, red lines, conflicts of interest, integrity..

and you really think people take you seriously, from what I can see 90% of the snowmachiner fellers on here think you are a fucking hack and use you as mere entertainment......to be honest you are quite comical

23 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

How ironic and obnoxious, coming from the most argumentative and clueless poster here. 

14 hours ago, Freddy the Freeloader said:

and you really think people take you seriously, from what I can see 90% of the snowmachiner fellers on here think you are a fucking hack and use you as mere entertainment......to be honest you are quite comical

37 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

How ironic and obnoxious, coming from the most argumentative and clueless poster here. 

the day I give a fuck what a couple of dumbasses on an snowmobile site think of me is the day I'd vote for someone like trump...

27 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

the day I give a fuck what a couple of dumbasses on an snowmobile site think of me is the day I'd vote for someone like trump...

Then why do you keep telling us what you think?