Michelle Obama, goes through money like water

According to a report published by a private organization that tracks government spending, Open the Books reveals that Melania Trump has saved more money with her staff than Michelle Obama did as the first lady. Melania has 19 fewer staffers dedicated to her office than Michelle did in the White House. Mrs. Trump has five staffers versus the 24 staffers who served Michelle Obama, the FY2009 budget shows. Former First Lady Laura Bush had 18 staffers.

Who makes up Melania Trump’s five-member White House staff? Forbes reports that they include Lindsay Reynolds, Chief of Staff to the First Lady ($179,700 annual salary); Director of Communications Stephanie Grisham ($115,000 annual salary); Social Secretary Anna Niceta ($115,000 annual salary); Deputy Chief of Staff of Operations Timothy Tripepi ($115,000 annual salary); and Deputy Director of Advance Mary-Kathryn Fisher ($77,000 annual salary).

Michelle Obama was under fire for employing numerous staffers, including schedulers, directors, planners, associates, social and press secretaries, and other assistants.

President Trump’s “leaner White House payroll,” as reported by Forbes, is saving taxpayers $22 million overall. This information is verified by the fact that the current salaries for White House employees was made public on Friday. Donald Trump, Ivanka Trump, and Jared Kushner are taking a total salary of zero dollars.

http://www.inquisitr.com/4343589/report-shows-where-melania-trump-is-saving-more-taxpayer-money-than-michelle-obama-as-first-lady/

On the bold: doesn't that just sound like a typical liberal?

7 minutes ago, Rw06GT said:

Idiots and an unlimited budget... Never ends well. And the liberals cheer what an awesome administration he had. :lmao:

What?  You guys didn't think he was awesome?  I thought he was awesome.  I mean, look how cool he was. :dunno:

9 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Michelle had the same 5 staffers that the current hotness has, the rest of the 19 we're just to do her make up file down her claws and fangs.

Not sure if this is racist or not. :lmao:

11 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Jesus what puke. How much did the catalog bride cost taxpayers living in NY for 6 months.

nothing pisses me off more than fake outrage. Nic try.

POD

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

What?  You guys didn't think he was awesome?  I thought he was awesome.  I mean, look how cool he was. :dunno:

The mom jeans really sealed the deal for me. :bc: 

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Jesus what puke. How much did the catalog bride cost taxpayers living in NY for 6 months.

Are you on any anti hallucinogenics?  I do hope your family doesn't let you run any motor vehicles, or anything bigger than a 3 hp lawn mower :dunno:  

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

The mom jeans really sealed the deal for me. :bc: 

Are you on any anti hallucinogenics?  I do hope your family doesn't let you run any motor vehicles, or anything bigger than a 3 hp lawn mower :dunno:  

I heard him complain his only spork was broken.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Snake said:

"Leading from behind."

"Strategic Patience."

Policies of a STRONG MOTHER FUCKING LEADER. :lmao:

And who can forget...

RedLine-1491850287.jpg

Lol!

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Look in a mirror you pathetic pos! 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

:lol::lol::lol:

8 hours ago, Zambroski said:

"Reparations".

Dumb cunts aren't good for anything but photo-ops. Shouldn't have opened the conversation with immediate lies a different deceit.

10 hours ago, Mainecat said:

10 hours ago, Snake said:

POD

MC owned you spinjoe. You cherry picked some pot holes and glanced right over the gaping sink hole. The US govt is paying Trump millions to live in his own properties. 

1 hour ago, Anler said:

MC owned you spinjoe. You cherry picked some pot holes and glanced right over the gaping sink hole. The US govt is paying Trump millions to live in his own properties. 

Total dumbass thread. Then the followers come buy to sniff asses like fuckin dogs.

maybe I will start a Nancy Reagan post about her hat spending?