When Trump tweets, the media goes.....

"...ummmmm, the media goes....."

trump.thumb.PNG.ddb7587d28c28edd978323d955072ba7.PNG

Er... they usually lose their minds.... WTF???

Oh... I get it now...

trump1.thumb.PNG.87e586cdd7ca63a5ed2311513d39e2e7.PNG

Who is Charlie Gard, and why has the LSM embargoed him?

US President Donald Trump has added his support to help tragic Charlie Gard.

The 10-month-old, who suffers from a rare genetic condition and has brain damage, has been at the centre of a lengthy legal battle that has made headlines around the world.

On Thursday his devastated parents lost a legal battle when the European Court of Human Rights ruled his life support could be switched off.

Great Ormond Street Hospital have allowed Connie Yates and Chris Gard a few more days to say goodbye to their son.

PROD-Charlie-Gard-court-case.jpg
Charlie Gard is spending his final few days in hospital (Photo: PA)

The couple had hoped to take Charlie to America for pioneering treatment.

And today Donald Trump has broken his silence and said: "If we can help little Charlie Gard, as per our friends in the UK and the Pope, we would be delighted to do so."

The pope has also weighed in on the situation, saying he was praying for Charlie's parents.

A statement issued by the Vatican on Pope Francis' behalf was in stark contrast to a controversial one issued just days ago by his Pontifical Academy for Life.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/donald-trump-vows-help-tragic-10730411

All because socialized medicine failed. The death panel said "No, no treatment here, or anywhere else. He will die in our hospital. Not in their home, or going to America for treatment."

Fuck you and fuck your socialized medicine.

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:

How long did the media spend on their?  Looking for a "gotcha!" Moment to bash Trump.  What a bunch of fools. :lmao:

Can't have news of fucked up death panels when you're looking at creating fucked up  death panels.

1 minute ago, Snake said:

Can't have news of fucked up death panels when you're looking at creating fucked up  death panels.

They are so fucked up it's absolutely hilarious.  Trumpster can keep firing at them from all directions as far as I'm concerned.

What's that cartoon of him riding on the twitter bird shitting on the media.  @Momorider has it I think.

Objectively the "death panel" is making the right choice,  parents in that situation hold onto hope regardless of reality.  I am sure i would do the same as them and hold out for the hope if it were my child.