Levi Lavallee

Our old shop dog was like that would hop in the UPS truck and ride around with the driver half the day. She snuck into a corporate board meeting and spent the afternoon getting attention and cold cuts. Her tag read "my name is Jessica I am not lost I am just visiting"

My uncle had a dog that would get on the bus (the drivers all knew him), and go to his restarant and visit with people in the area. He even knew which bus stop to get off at. :lol: 

3 hours ago, XCR1250 said:

Dogs are the best people in the World.

yes they are

we had a dog that the dog officer would drop off to my wife at work for like a year,  even when we put in the 6 foot high fence to repalce the 42 inch one he figured out how to get out,   finally one day I watched him climb on top of the picnic table and leap over so we moved it and finally put a stop to it.  Our mail lady used to take her lunch break and sit in the backyard eating with him.  Felt sadder when he died than i did when relatives died.  

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

yes they are

we had a dog that the dog officer would drop off to my wife at work for like a year,  even when we put in the 6 foot high fence to repalce the 42 inch one he figured out how to get out,   finally one day I watched him climb on top of the picnic table and leap over so we moved it and finally put a stop to it.  Our mail lady used to take her lunch break and sit in the backyard eating with him.  Felt sadder when he died than i did when relatives died.  

I know exactly what you mean, I love Dogs more than most people I've met.

Edited by XCR1250

That's awesome.  We had a yellow lab that couldn't be contained.  All the neighbours knew him and loved him.  He would swim across a narrow part of the lake to visit people.  We knew his time was almost up when he stopped touring around and visiting people.  

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

yes they are

Most loyal friend and best judge of people there is. :bc: 

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

Animals love me. :)

My dog seemed to have a big problem with anyone who wore Chippewa boots.....made him just insane.  I'm guessing he got kicked by one as a puppy or something :lol:  :bc:   They love me too.

10 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

My dog seemed to have a big problem with anyone who wore Chippewa boots.....made him just insane.  I'm guessing he got kicked by one as a puppy or something :lol:  :bc:   They love me too.

More then likely...they never forget. :bc:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...