Got 'em

47 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Well blacks as a race are more predisposed to violence and lack of impulse control.  Its science.

I want to believe this is a bad joke, but something makes me think you're serious.

1 minute ago, Wildboer said:

I want to believe this is a bad joke, but something makes me think you're serious.

It's true Sodomite, get a grip on reality sometime :finger3: 

Just now, Momorider said:

It's true Sodomite, get a grip on reality sometime :finger3: 

You've gotta live in a basement somewhere collecting disability checks or something, right? I just can't imagine your dumb ass functioning in society.

3 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

statistics are statistics hard to dispute them no matter how sad it makes you feel inside 

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

statistics are statistics hard to dispute them no matter how sad it makes you feel inside 

I think you're confusing correlation with causation, it's a common problem among reich wingers.

3 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

I think you're confusing correlation with causation, it's a common problem among reich wingers.

Care to enlighten us?

21 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

Care to enlighten us?

Correlation doesn't imply causation. Claiming black people are inherently violent ignores so many socio-economic factors it's not even funny. 

13 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Correlation doesn't imply causation. Claiming black people are inherently violent ignores so many socio-economic factors it's not even funny. 

You are living under a rock aren't you....

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

What if we take a look at other countries that are run and operated primarily by blacks then?  

1 hour ago, Wildboer said:

no statistics are what they are no matter how bad it makes you feel inside. 

3 hours ago, FAT DAVE said:

You are living under a rock aren't you....

No, but I smoke a fair amount of weed. Maybe that explains it.

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

What if we take a look at other countries that are run and operated primarily by blacks then?  

Are you going to get annoyed when I keep blaming Colonialism?

2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

no statistics are what they are no matter how bad it makes you feel inside. 

chart-copy.jpeg

4 hours ago, Wildboer said:

I did neither, just pointed out a fact.  A scientific fact.  You're free to cite the causation and correlation in any way you'd like.  

Just now, DriftBusta said:

I did neither, just pointed out a fact.  A scientific fact.  You're free to cite the causation and correlation in any way you'd like.  

You absolutely did. You said blacks are predisposed to violence. That is completely different than saying statistics show higher rates violence among blacks. The statistics prove the violence exists, not that it's caused by black people's genes.

5 hours ago, Wildboer said:

You've gotta live in a basement somewhere collecting disability checks or something, right? I just can't imagine your dumb ass functioning in society.

5 hours ago, Wildboer said:

You're the isolated clueless know nothing, dysfunctional clown Sodomite :finger3:  

Edited by Momorider

6 minutes ago, Momorider said:

You're the isolated clueless know nothing, dysfunctional clown Sodomite :finger3:  

When was the last time you fucked something that doesn't live in a barn?

1 hour ago, Wildboer said:

You absolutely did. You said blacks are predisposed to violence. That is completely different than saying statistics show higher rates violence among blacks. The statistics prove the violence exists, not that it's caused by black people's genes.

well it may not be in there genes but it is a fact there culture fosters it .  in what ever country we are talking about the stats tell a story . don't give me the repressed bullshit that is a excuse. the jews were the original slaves the china men were also slaves . looks like they managed to get over the slavery and racial bias and not just blend in but in most cases blow the doors open and excel and take over in there fields and social and home life .

Just now, Ez ryder said:

well it may not be in there genes but it is a fact there culture fosters it .  in what ever country we are talking about the stats tell a story . don't give me the repressed bullshit that is a excuse. the jews were the original slaves the china men were also slaves . looks like they managed to get over the slavery and racial bias and not just blend in but in most cases blow the doors open and excel and take over in there fields and social and home life .

Do you have any idea what you're saying? You know how fucking long ago Jews and Asians were slaves? :lol: You think Israel would exist as a Jewish state if it weren't for American meddling in the Middle East? You're wildin son.