Trump takes down CNN in mock wrestling video

4 hours ago, ICEMAN! said:

Anyone remember when the right wing snowflakes lost their shit and ran to their safe space bunkers to protest this?

:lol:

IMG_7523.JPG

Twitter is alive with the sound of outrage after Kellyanne Conway, the counselor to President Donald Trump, was seen in a series of photos taken by photographers in the Oval Office on Monday.

In the photos, Conway can be seen kneeling on a couch and taking pictures of Trump during his meeting with the leaders of some historically black colleges and universities.

Kellyanne Conway outragePablo Martinez Monsivais/AP

After Agence France-Presse posted the image on Twitter, commenters were quick to weigh in. Some people suggested Conway's disposition hinted at a deeper meaning:

48 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Twitter is alive with the sound of outrage after Kellyanne Conway, the counselor to President Donald Trump, was seen in a series of photos taken by photographers in the Oval Office on Monday.

In the photos, Conway can be seen kneeling on a couch and taking pictures of Trump during his meeting with the leaders of some historically black colleges and universities.

Kellyanne Conway outragePablo Martinez Monsivais/AP

After Agence France-Presse posted the image on Twitter, commenters were quick to weigh in. Some people suggested Conway's disposition hinted at a deeper meaning:

Nobody ever considered Kellyanne Conway Presidential....and there's a reason for that.

Duhhhh

2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

he'll I know what you are going to say the night before just by watching msnbc 

But I disagree with stuff on MSNBC all the time.

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

O.o

Just think about it, I was like 15 when I started posting to CE on HCS... Obviously I had other influences, but I'm definitely not a liberal from a lack of interaction with conservatives.

4 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

But I disagree with stuff on MSNBC all the time.

Just think about it, I was like 15 when I started posting to CE on HCS... Obviously I had other influences, but I'm definitely not a liberal from a lack of interaction with conservatives.

Nope. Just got sucked in (pun intended) with all the like minded idiots who know nothing.

5 minutes ago, Snake said:

Nope. Just got sucked in (pun intended) with all the like minded idiots who know nothing.

I'm not going to claim to be a genius but I'm no idiot sheep, my view is my own, your arguments just weren't very convincing.

Just now, Wildboer said:

I'm not going to claim to be a genius but I'm no idiot sheep, my view is my own, your arguments just weren't very convincing.

You get my D game. Millennial gender confused women don't deserve my A game.

Now go lay down and shut up.

13 minutes ago, Snake said:

You get my D game. Millennial gender confused women don't deserve my A game.

Now go lay down and shut up.

You've really fallen off Snake, you used to be more creative with your insults than that.

20 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

You've really fallen off Snake, you used to be more creative with your insults than that.

Freaks of nature such as yourself should be happy with my d game.

2 hours ago, Anler said:

I can only imagine the outrage and disgrace if Obama did stuff like this. :lol:

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

You know it my man :lol:  

Remember all the times he did shit that pissed off others....and you all said.."Awwww.....It's fine." and agreed with his actions?  Yep...this is just like that.  Only we aren't calling you racists.....yet.  Ironically, you are all getting bent out of shape about him blasting your media that you have suckled off of for eight years.  Enjoying every drop of fresh milky lies. You love them....you need them.  You don't want to believe you've been fed lies.  It's important in your minds that they stay "true" to your values.  Now that is being shaken, and so are your thoughts about them.  Deny it all you want while you focus your hate on Trump....like you are told to do.. :lol:

Remember...that "intellectually elite" status the left have given themselves is very fragile.  Don't water the seed of doubt!!!!!!!!! :lmao:

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Remember all the times he did shit that pissed off others....and you all said.."Awwww.....It's fine." and agreed with his actions?  Yep...this is just like that.  Only we aren't calling you racists.....yet.  Ironically, you are all getting bent out of shape about him blasting your media that you have suckled off of for eight years.  Enjoying every drop of fresh milky lies. You love them....you need them.  You don't want to believe you've been fed lies.  It's important in your minds that they stay "true" to your values.  Now that is being shaken, and so are your thoughts about them.  Deny it all you want while you focus your hate on Trump....like you are told to do.. :lol:

Remember...that "intellectually elite" status the left have given themselves is very fragile.  Don't water the seed of doubt!!!!!!!!! :lmao:

I don't remember saying "Awww... it's ok" I remember saying, "What the fuck are you complaining about? Are you really so racist you're gonna fake outrage over nothing?"

52 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

I don't remember saying "Awww... it's ok" I remember saying, "What the fuck are you complaining about? Are you really so racist you're gonna fake outrage over nothing?"

Did you mean to make my point?  Or at least part of it?

FTR, I never really got pissed, or even "miffed", I just laughed at his weakness, ignorance and ineptness.  Weak minds prefer weak leadership.  It makes them feel recognized and empowered.  I laughed at that also.  The meek (and weak) inheriting the Earth or in any way having any real control is a fable worthy of the Bible.  

Just now, Zambroski said:

Did you mean to make my point?  Or at least part of it?

FTR, I never really got pissed, or even "miffed", I just laughed at his weakness, ignorance and ineptness.  Weak minds prefer weak leadership.  It makes them feel recognized and empowered.  I laughed at that also.  The meek (and weak) inheriting the Earth or in any way having any real control is a fable worthy of the Bible.  

No, I'm just making sure you understand I'm calling you guys racists because you're racists, it has nothing to do with politics or who's in the Whitehouse.

He was a stronger leader than Trump will ever be btw.

No, I'm just making sure you understand I'm calling you guys racists because you're racists, it has nothing to do with politics or who's in the Whitehouse.

fuck yeas I am raciest  I spent my early child hood in the fucking hood in the projects actually. I spent a lot of my adult life cleaning up after the fucking animals . my racist opinions are biased on 48 yrs of dealing with people . all bad no but you can bet your ass when renting from me I set the credit bar very high .

He was a stronger leader than no one . all he did was let the media blow him non stop so his flock of  idiots would follow no questions asked

5 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Oh, we're all well used to being called "racists".  No big deal...it now means "other than a raging liberal".  

And Obama a great leader? :lol: Remember, just for the weak and meek for reasons I listed above.  "Community organizer" :lmao:

Trump's style, while certainly crass and "Aholey" at times is a more powerful leadership figure.  Never forget what he built.  Rub some shoulders with the wealthy heads of corporations and you'll see what I mean.

Meh....I still like the cut of your jib young man.  Now calm down and quiet yourself.  

:lmao:

2 hours ago, ICEMAN! said:

Nobody ever considered Kellyanne Conway Presidential....and there's a reason for that.

Duhhhh

why ? she is smart and  successful. she did it her self no family connections no riding her husbands name to success .  you must just hate women right wild boar.

or is the hate just because she made it look  so ez to kick that cunt Hillary's week ass  

8 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

fuck yeas I am raciest  I spent my early child hood in the fucking hood in the projects actually. I spent a lot of my adult life cleaning up after the fucking animals . my racist opinions are biased on 48 yrs of dealing with people . all bad no but you can bet your ass when renting from me I set the credit bar very high .

He was a stronger leader than no one . all he did was let the media blow him non stop so his flock of  idiots would follow no questions asked

There we go! Be proud of your beliefs.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Oh, we're all well used to being called "racists".  No big deal...it now means "other than a raging liberal".  

And Obama a great leader? :lol: Remember, just for the weak and meek for reasons I listed above.  "Community organizer" :lmao:

Trump's style, while certainly crass and "Aholey" at times is a more powerful leadership figure.  Never forget what he built.  Rub some shoulders with the wealthy heads of corporations and you'll see what I mean.

Meh....I still like the cut of your jib young man.  Now calm down and quiet yourself.  

:lmao:

You didn't list reasons, you just called him weak with a little circular bullshit mixed in.

12 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

......all he did was let the media blow him non stop so his flock of  idiots would follow no questions asked

Yep.  The media loved being able to dictate our nations direction and smugly chastise anyone who balked while being able to "Pied Piper" to droves of sheep.  Now they are just beside themselves with frustration, panic and despair. They've lost control.  Their grossly biased and hypocritical golden days of control over their puppet, idiot king and his administration is over.  

You didn't list reasons, you just called him weak with a little circular bullshit mixed in.

beliefs formed by years of personal experience

5 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

again the list is way way to long .

my offer still stands on my list for Hillary if you want to make the deal  

Why do you think you're entitled to reasons?  You called him a "stronger leader than Trump" and didn't give me your reasons....and I didn't ask.

Do you think you are the superior here?  Of course you do. :lol:

"Intellectually elite". :lmao:

:slapping:

"Leading from behind."

"Strategic Patience."

Policies of a STRONG MOTHER FUCKING LEADER. :lmao:

And who can forget...

RedLine-1491850287.jpg

Edited by Snake