Trump takes down CNN in mock wrestling video

20 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

I'm only throwing you guys my Leftovers though, I've got more steak than I know what to do with over here.

A republican watching CNN or MSNBC is as useful as me watching Fox though. You're getting the shitty media narrative rather than understanding what people on the left actually think.

keep telling your self that . I am surrounded by libs every day in my life  most of my family are leftwing whack jobs. I went to a art and design school MCAD .my wife is in a creative job and people from the ad world are regularly in my home .my mom is as hard left as you can get .lets just say I am extremely aware of your world .  that is the main reason I know better than to by in to your  political party and there overflowing  hypocrisy   

5 hours ago, ICEMAN! said:

Well neither was Griffin's stunt, but these idiots had no trouble filling 10 pages with unhinged snowflake whining about it.

:lol:

What Kathy Griffin did was just locker room talk, I mean, politically incorrect, I mean, MODERN DAY COMEDIAN.

First off...you retards don't get to use the words "cowards", "hero", "brave", "snowflake" in any of their forms...you don't know what they mean. Secondly, I didn't really see many herre whining about it.  It was just a solid pointing out of your hypocrisy.  And it was somewhat grotesque and crude especially since the beheading videos of your newest lovable cause; the Muslim hoards.  So....if it was no big deal...why did CNN fire her?  Aren't they on your side?  I'm sure they are. POSITIVE about it!  "The National CNN Enquirer". :lmao:

In short...you're an idiot. :lol:

5 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

It is a fair point. The whiny bitchassness by the right over any insult against the POTUS is snowflake to a T. Fucking wahhh. Some D list comedian hurt my feels!!! 

It's a point...but maybe not that fair.  First off, Trump didn't make this video...he just retweeted it out of humor.  I didn't find the video that funny...kinda stupid actually.  What I found funny is that the POTUS found it funny enough to re-tweet to intentionally spin up the left wing fake news retards.  THAT is AWESOME to me.  I despise the media...and their biased lies and attempts to control this country's direction through it's lying propaganda..which they did historically successfully the last eight years.  

I actually think I'm starting to understand the man's madness.  And, it makes me smile and giggle even more.  But I'm ready to start snatching lives out of worthless liberal twats...so I may not be the best example of Trump's supporters...or, maybe I am! :lmao:

8 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

keep telling your self that . I am surrounded by libs every day in my life  most of my family are leftwing whack jobs. I went to a art and design school MCAD .my wife is in a creative job and people from the ad world are regularly in my home .my mom is as hard left as you can get .lets just say I am extremely aware of your world .  that is the main reason I know better than to by in to your  political party and there overflowing  hypocrisy   

Careful up there on that high horse, it's a long way down.

5 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Anyone remember when the right wing snowflakes lost their shit and ran to their safe space bunkers to protest this?

:lol:

IMG_7523.JPG

ahhhhhh, ummmmm.  Nope. I don't remember anyone losing their shit.  You got a link, or just a vivid imagination?

12 hours ago, Wildboer said:

Acting what way? Like a...?

It's concerning when you understand Trump doesn't just hate the media for being biased, he's against accurate journalism too. To him what is and is not true should not be reported on because facts just get in the way.

I don't bury myself in an echo chamber like you guys, many reasonable people exist outside of your narrative.

Oh, you're buried in an echo chamber alright.  I'm guessing  by your gender confused rants, that you got a pretty bad case of tinitus too.

10 hours ago, Wildboer said:

I'm only throwing you guys my Leftovers though, I've got more steak than I know what to do with over here.

A republican watching CNN or MSNBC is as useful as me watching Fox though. You're getting the shitty media narrative rather than understanding what people on the left actually think.

I don't give a sweet fuck what a leftie thinks.  90% of the time, its just kneejerk bullshit, that has no basis in reality or chance of success.

13 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Oh, you're buried in an echo chamber alright.  I'm guessing  by your gender confused rants, that you got a pretty bad case of tinitus too.

I don't give a sweet fuck what a leftie thinks.  90% of the time, its just kneejerk bullshit, that has no basis in reality or chance of success.

Congratulations on being ignorant.

2 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Congratulations on being ignorant.

Good luck with your gender definitions.  Lets have this conversation 10 years from now, when you grow up and get a little real life experience. :bc: 

26 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

ahhhhhh, ummmmm.  Nope. I don't remember anyone losing their shit.  You got a link, or just a vivid imagination?

Ahhh yea.  Don't pretend it didn't happen, or has your selective right wing Alzheimer's wiped out that part of your memory bank?

21 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Good luck with your gender definitions.  Lets have this conversation 10 years from now, when you grow up and get a little real life experience. :bc: 

I'm sure someone said something like this to me on HCS 10 years ago, possibly in an argument over gay marriage, and look how that turned out... You can say whatever the fuck you want about gender identity, trans people are here to stay, they will be accepted, and there's nothing you sorry old men can do to change it. That's the beauty of being in my position, I know you're being assholes and I know your viewpoint isn't going to win. No matter what ignorant shit you say, being transgendered isn't going to be controversial 10/15 years from now. 

1 minute ago, Wildboer said:

I'm sure someone said something like this to me on HCS 10 years ago, possibly in an argument over gay marriage, and look how that turned out... You can say whatever the fuck you want about gender identity, trans people are here to stay, they will be accepted, and there's nothing you sorry old men can do to change it. That's the beauty of being in my position, I know you're being assholes and I know your viewpoint isn't going to win. No matter what ignorant shit you say, being transgendered isn't going to be controversial 10/15 years from now. 

:lies: 

6 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Your position? You're transgendered?

1 hour ago, Wildboer said:

Careful up there on that high horse, it's a long way down.

no high horse just letting you know I am completely aware of your sides obscure thought patterns . in like you who admits to not even watch what the other side has to say 

5 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

no high horse just letting you know I am completely aware of your sides obscure thought patterns . in like you who admits to not even watch what the other side has to say 

I basically formed my political views by arguing with you crazy fuckers on here since I was a teenager and a majority of my close family are conservative, at this point I can practically tell what you guys are going to say before you even say it.

36 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

I basically formed my political views by arguing with you crazy fuckers on here since I was a teenager and a majority of my close family are conservative, at this point I can practically tell what you guys are going to say before you even say it.

O.o

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Cold War said:

He's tweeting again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    

The left :  We scolded him and made a big fuss, why is he still doing it?????:lol:

I'm afraid the media just isn't smart enough to pick their fights anymore.  They are losing this one bad.  It's literally like watching a slow motion game of chicken with a train.  CNN is is taking it head on first....MSNBC is close behind but thinking this may not be the fight.  The media-Dem collusion and coalition arrangement seems to be faltering a bit.  But I have faith they'll circle the wagons and make a stand for certain death.  They're too stupid to do otherwise.

Image result for democrat media corruption

1 hour ago, Wildboer said:

he'll I know what you are going to say the night before just by watching msnbc