Check your account email address ×

Trump takes down CNN in mock wrestling video

38 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

I don't think it's a call to violence, it's just asinine. 

why ? I think it is funny and I am sure he was chuckling when he posted . I know they all cant have a Hollywood team  making propaganda videos and writing bad jokes for them

44 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

You should keep up with your side's tweets.  Clearly they think this is calling out violence against the media.  

I couldn't stop laughing.

"We bash the president every chance we get...he bashes back...CALL TO VIOLENCE THREATENING JOURNALISTS LIVES!!!!!!!"

:lol:

Pussies gonna pussy. :lmao:

4 minutes ago, Momorider said:

:lmao: 

This is the part of the 1953 sci-fi movie where the scientists realize the high voltage lines & atom bombs only make the monster bigger. 

Wait til they get a load of him in 3.5 years.  Can the Dems just forfeit the election? :lol:

18 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Oh, I just think acting that way is beneath the office of the President.

SBYL.

Acting what way? Like a...?

16 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

why ? I think it is funny and I am sure he was chuckling when he posted . I know they all cant have a Hollywood team  making propaganda videos and writing bad jokes for them

It's concerning when you understand Trump doesn't just hate the media for being biased, he's against accurate journalism too. To him what is and is not true should not be reported on because facts just get in the way.

12 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You should keep up with your side's tweets.  Clearly they think this is calling out violence against the media.  

I couldn't stop laughing.

"We bash the president every chance we get...he bashes back...CALL TO VIOLENCE THREATENING JOURNALISTS LIVES!!!!!!!"

Pussies gonna pussy. :lmao:

I don't bury myself in an echo chamber like you guys, many reasonable people exist outside of your narrative.

7 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

It's concerning when you understand Trump doesn't just hate the media for being biased, he's against accurate journalism too. To him what is and is not true should not be reported on because facts just get in the way.

I don't bury myself in an echo chamber like you guys, many reasonable people exist outside of your narrative.

:lies: and :bullshit: from the sodomite 

6 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Acting like an arrogant twat.  We watched it for eight while you called anyone that said anything a racist.  Your turn...while we call you liberal pussies. :lol:

And fucking spare me the holier than thou condescending jubberish.  "I don't bury myself in an echo chamber...". :lmao:

What a load of bullshit.

1 minute ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

HAHAHA , This Boer Kid is a good fisherman   :lol: 

Yeah, they all are.  But they are throwing out ribeyes on 2lb test to the sharks.  They may be enjoying it, but so are we...and we're eating well on top of it.

2 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

Yes..... he beat this crooked woman who was ahead in all the polls.

Interesting cause CNN said Hillary was gonna win 

2 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Wait how is he still he president... CNN said he was getting impeached after comey testified 

Cnn says lots of things...

6 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

Cnn says lots of things...

AND HOW!  Sing it sister!  They are the new "reality" tv network.  Kimmy K. is on deck to anchor with Paris H. on the "expert" panel.

Queue their highlight reels!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wildboer said:

well when some one calls you stupid a idiot unqualified etc etc . yeah fuck em hit back

to bad anything they say that may be accurate is now more than suspect because they ruined there own reputations over and over and are now being called on it and like the dumb fucks they are keep jumping in and loosing. it is great to watch .

oh no I watch way more CNN and MSNBC than fox way better entertainment fucking classic . it really is sad how far there credibility has sunk and they just cant help but to keep up the blatant bullshit . I LOVE IT  tv news is going the way of print  and they don't even see it

4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Our president is certifiable. A total embarrassment to every American.

100% :wrong: 100% of the time about everything for over two years :lmao: faggot 

4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Our president is certifiable. A total embarrassment to every American.

no Obama is gone . I know it is hard to remember this stuff with plaque on the brain we get it  

3 hours ago, Wildboer said:

Well neither was Griffin's stunt, but these idiots had no trouble filling 10 pages with unhinged snowflake whining about it.

What Kathy Griffin did was just locker room talk, I mean, politically incorrect, I mean, MODERN DAY COMEDIAN.

5 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Well neither was Griffin's stunt, but these idiots had no trouble filling 10 pages with unhinged snowflake whining about it.

What Kathy Griffin did was just locker room talk, I mean, politically incorrect, I mean, MODERN DAY COMEDIAN.

It is a fair point. The whiny bitchassness by the right over any insult against the POTUS is snowflake to a T. Fucking wahhh. Some D list comedian hurt my feels!!! 

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah, they all are.  But they are throwing out ribeyes on 2lb test to the sharks.  They may be enjoying it, but so are we...and we're eating well on top of it.

I'm only throwing you guys my Leftovers though, I've got more steak than I know what to do with over here.

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

well when some one calls you stupid a idiot unqualified etc etc . yeah fuck em hit back

to bad anything they say that may be accurate is now more than suspect because they ruined there own reputations over and over and are now being called on it and like the dumb fucks they are keep jumping in and loosing. it is great to watch .

oh no I watch way more CNN and MSNBC than fox way better entertainment fucking classic . it really is sad how far there credibility has sunk and they just cant help but to keep up the blatant bullshit . I LOVE IT  tv news is going the way of print  and they don't even see it

A republican watching CNN or MSNBC is as useful as me watching Fox though. You're getting the shitty media narrative rather than understanding what people on the left actually think.