Community Sing- a - long in Little Rock Arkansas

So really who is the bigger threat in this country? Muslims or blacks? How many Americans are killed by Muslims? Shit more people are killed by Chicagoans than Muslims. 

589de4703149a101788b4d30-1136-1281.jpg

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Anler said:

So really who is the bigger threat in this country? Muslims or blacks? How many Americans are killed by Muslims? Shit more people are killed by Chicagoans than Muslims. 

You have better odds of being hit by an asteroid.

:lol:

4 hours ago, Anler said:

Oh blacks by far.  

HOWEVER...there are some unique characteristic differences in how/what each decide to murder and how many and for completely different reasons.  

Then this:  bout 3 million muzzys in America and about 40 million blacks???  We should definitely bring in more muzzys to give them a stronger shot at the murder statistics. :lmao:

Dont feel like looking at any other statistics but I'd wonder if we looked at murder rates in the name of Islam vs random....then break that down even further.  Then, could go country by country for another comparison. :dunno:

AND EVEN THIS:  I wonder how many blacks support their own kind killing and murdering vs. how many Muslims support their own doing so?  Oooof.

Nawww....Muslim's carry a good ideology. :lmao:

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Oh blacks by far.  

HOWEVER...there are some unique characteristic differences in how/what each decide to murder and how many and for completely different reasons.  

Then this:  bout 3 million muzzys in America and about 40 million blacks???  We should definitely bring in more muzzys to give them a stronger shot at the murder statistics. :lmao:

Dont feel like looking at any other statistics but I'd wonder if we looked at murder rates in the name of Islam vs random....then break that down even further.  Then, could go country by country for another comparison. :dunno:

AND EVEN THIS:  I wonder how many blacks support their own kind killing and murdering vs. how many Muslims support their own doing so?  Oooof.

Nawww....Muslim's carry a good ideology. :lmao:

All statistics considered just Mexico is the most dangerous place on earth. But our media doesn't even touch it. Narco state terrorism on our southern border which fuels our murder rate and all we talk about is Muslims. I wonder how many Muslim problems we would have if we just left them alone?

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, Anler said:

All statistics considered just Mexico is the most dangerous place on earth. But our media doesn't even touch it. Narco state terrorism on our southern border which fuels our murder rate and all we talk about is Muslims. I wonder how many Muslim problems we would have if we just left them alone?

A-Fucking-Men

1 hour ago, Anler said:

I'm all for leaving the Muslims alone. 100%.  But let's leave THEIR land.  And not being them here.  However, we can't leave them alone...not sure and don't care why.  It's what we do. :wall:

But I also don't want to draw too strict of a correlation for their wanton violence and possible revenge toward us for just our little war games.  Their ideology is one that makes our free liberal society their most hated enemy anyway.

11 hours ago, Anler said:

How many in your neighborhood ??  :bc: 

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

I'm all for leaving the Muslims alone. 100%.  But let's leave THEIR land.  And not being them here.  However, we can't leave them alone...not sure and don't care why.  It's what we do. :wall:

But I also don't want to draw too strict of a correlation for their wanton violence and possible revenge toward us for just our little war games.  Their ideology is one that makes our free liberal society their most hated enemy anyway.

They are moving abroad because we displaced them when we destabilized their homelands... 

5 minutes ago, Anler said:

They are moving abroad because we displaced them when we destabilized their homelands... 

What?  Most of those areas have been pretty destabilized since they moved in.  They are moving because of free airfare, room and board, bennies and a nice pocket of walking around money.  

22 hours ago, Anler said:

The way you're framing the argument, its like you think we only get to pick one problem demographic.  Thats nonsense.  I don't like criminal Mexicans any more than I do gang banging blacks and hispanics or Islamist Muslims.

13 hours ago, Anler said:

So keep them out too, and who said the media ignored it?  Tucker has regularly pointed out hte threat, but he's on Fox and everyone says Fox sucks.  You don't let a hornets nest grow so big that you can't sit in your back yard.  Do you really think that Trump isn't different when he says he wants to tackle the Mexican drug gangs?  Do you really think that if we left Muslims alone, they wouldn't be rampaging all across northern Africa and the middle east?  Much of our foreign policy was designed around keeping them contained and minimizing their threat.  So we pissed them off.  I'd rather vaporize a half dozen countries over there and be done with it.  

10 hours ago, Anler said:

I'm sure thats it.  pfft.

14 hours ago, Anler said:

drug cartel members are christian. 

26 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

The way you're framing the argument, its like you think we only get to pick one problem demographic.  Thats nonsense.  I don't like criminal Mexicans any more than I do gang banging blacks and hispanics or Islamist Muslims.

So keep them out too, and who said the media ignored it?  Tucker has regularly pointed out hte threat, but he's on Fox and everyone says Fox sucks.  You don't let a hornets nest grow so big that you can't sit in your back yard.  Do you really think that Trump isn't different when he says he wants to tackle the Mexican drug gangs?  Do you really think that if we left Muslims alone, they wouldn't be rampaging all across northern Africa and the middle east?  Much of our foreign policy was designed around keeping them contained and minimizing their threat.  So we pissed them off.  I'd rather vaporize a half dozen countries over there and be done with it.  

I'm sure thats it.  pfft.

You really are a fucking dummy...