WTF?

5 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

all 4 of mine are under the covers pushed up on me in between trying to climb on my face

It doesn't seem to bother Izzy one bit.

older they get the more crazy they get . every one I ever had did not give a shit till they got a bit older. even my old long gone izzy who came to work with me every day when framing houses was very use to loud bangs and clanks . at about 10 the 4th started getting to her by 15 we had to get her meds from the vet to calm her ass down when the 4th was near

I mean damn...it's fireworks weekend around here too.

Ours don't handle it too well.  My little one does just "ok" she finds a spot and hides.  My big one paces and wants to jump up in the bed with us (very unfun).  Last night he finally settled down laying next to me by the bed with my hand on his noggin.  Big baby Huey!

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Anler said:

It's only July 1st and it's like allepo over here. Fucking fireworks on all sides of us. Big ones too. The dog is freaking out. 

Trump being president has all the people that matter in much better spirits! Everyone is starting early.

:bc:

48 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

Trump being president has all the people that matter in much better spirits! Everyone is starting early.

:bc:

Tru dat!!!

15 hours ago, Anler said:

It's only July 1st and it's like allepo over here. Fucking fireworks on all sides of us. Big ones too. The dog is freaking out. 

Wait a second.....what the fuck is "Aleppo"?

:lol:

Stop making silly words up!

IMG_2074.JPG

• Like 1