Question: Do any of you FS Veterans hate Trump?

I didn't like what he said about Carly Fiorina during the debates.

I hated when he apparently made fun of Serge Kovaleski, ( disabled reporter ) with physical disabilities. 

I don't like his stand on punishing women who seek abortion. 

That having been said, our only choice was Hillary Clinton, who I hate. I have a few reasons why I hate her, but I can't justify my level of hatred for her, I simply hate her. 

I hate some things about Trump, but there are more things I like about him, than hate about him. 

34 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

I didn't like what he said about Carly Fiorina during the debates.

I hated when he apparently made fun of Serge Kovaleski, ( disabled reporter ) with physical disabilities. 

I don't like his stand on punishing women who seek abortion. 

That having been said, our only choice was Hillary Clinton, who I hate. I have a few reasons why I hate her, but I can't justify my level of hatred for her, I simply hate her

I hate some things about Trump, but there are more things I like about him, than hate about him. 

That extra hatred you can't explain, the bold is why buddy.

46 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

yes because she is a woman you pathetic know nothing  hack . could never be anything else in the book of ruthless crap she has pulled in her life no must be because she has a vag

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

yes because she is a woman you pathetic know nothing  hack . could never be anything else in the book of ruthless crap she has pulled in her life no must be because she has a vag

:lol: she's a politician, most are just as bad as Hillary, some are worse, but I bet you don't hate any of them more than her.

49 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

I think you are really out of touch.

12 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Trump won the veteran vote by 30 points, just wondered if any of the clown Leftards were veterans but figured no :) 

The majority of the military despised the Obama Administration.  And the feeling was more than mutually felt (and seen and heard).

lib-dem-tards can't have a nationalistic patriot idealism group recruiting and maintaining members that think like that.  Then train them how to handle weapons to fight?  Fuck.  Too bad...so sad.

Just now, Wildboer said:

:lol: she's a politician, most are just as bad as Hillary, some are worse, but I bet you don't hate any of them more than her.

I can't find a single person in the real world (or here) that ever said they despised her because she was a woman.  

You're flying the mental coupe again.

58 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

I hate Bill Clinton also. So there goes your theory. 

34 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I can't find a single person in the real world (or here) that ever said they despised her because she was a woman.  

You're flying the mental coupe again.

That's because none of you know it, you hate her more than you logically should and you're not quite sure why. Well unbeknownst to you it's the discrepancy between her behavior and what you expect of a woman.

Just now, Wildboer said:

That's because none of you know it, you hate her more than you logically should and you're not quite sure why. Well unbeknownst to you it's the discrepancy between her behavior and what you expect of a woman.

:lol:

Just stop it.  Or, at least stop talking to me anyway.  Don't dissapoint me.  I actually kinda like you.  

10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:

Just stop it.  Or, at least stop talking to me anyway.  Don't dissapoint me.  I actually kinda like you.  

Hes still a guy...even with the lights out. O.o

7 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

I've got moxy.

I'll give you credit for sure.  But everyone on the internet has moxy.  Intellect is what your side is really faking poorly here.  Stick around...see if you can teach them something.  Best of luck.  

56 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

the only worse ones are already locked up . no they prob are not worse just not as well connected or masters of manipulation. I can not think of 1 US political family with more dead body's of people that crossed them than the Clintons none

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

so if I take the time to post the reasons I hate her will you give me a buck a reason no limit to make it worth my time ? I can use some extra FUCK you money for the 4th

Edited by Ez ryder