A top New York federal prosecutor is joining the team of Special Counsel Robert Mueller

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Snoslinger said:

:lol:

biggie is one of the biggest anti-trump advocates in here, and bashes trump almost daily. 

In true Slinger fashion you misrepresent my views...I have been critical of certain things he has done but unless I go off the rails like you and others and issue blanket condemnations everyday you aren't happy and lord knows your happiness is my biggest priority. :lol:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

In true Slinger fashion you misrepresent my views...I have been critical of certain things he has done but unless I go off the rails like you and others and issue blanket condemnations everyday you aren't happy and lord knows your happiness is my biggest priority. :lol:

you've been a little critical of some very minor, very obvious things. most people who were critical of those things, would also be very critical of the bigger things. now i guess there's a remote chance you're part of the .000001% of people who wouldn't be, but i doubt it. 

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

you've been a little critical of some very minor, very obvious things. most people who were critical of those things, would also be very critical of the bigger things. now i guess there's a remote chance you're part of the .000001% of people who wouldn't be, but i doubt it. 

See this  is why you are considered a giant bleeding gash.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

We should all submit posts to Slinger for approval, prior to posting.

7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Oh just stfu :lol:

12 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

psych 101, not rocket science dude. do you know many people critical of someone lying about their age, but then not say a word when that same person lies about something major? 

7 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Carnac is now a psychologist....WTF. :lol:

didn't make that claim. i was insinuating these are basic psych traits most people can pick up on. should i find some examples of your complaints, and lack of complaints, to help you better understand?

17 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

didn't make that claim. i was insinuating these are basic psych traits most people can pick up on. should i find some examples of your complaints, and lack of complaints, to help you better understand?

No but you can go find some example of go fuck yourself.

43 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

psych 101, not rocket science dude. do you know many people critical of someone lying about their age, but then not say a word when that same person lies about something major? 

So is that like when you're mad that trump would lie about the simplest thing, yet totally excuse when Obama won the lie of the year award? Or all of hillarys major lies in general?

• Like 1

snip

Mr. Goldstein is the first prosecutor to join Mr. Mueller’s team from the United States attorney’s office for the Southern District of New York, an office known for its pursuit of public corruption, white-collar crime and Wall Street fraud, the office confirmed on Friday.

snip

Mr. Goldstein, 43, joined the United States attorney’s office in 2010 and has also worked in its money laundering and asset forfeiture unit. In 2013, Mr. Goldstein helped win the convictions of three men in connection with a scandal-ridden payroll modernization project known as CityTime.

snip

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/mobile.nytimes.com/2017/06/30/business/dealbook/trump-inquiry-russian-election.amp.html

38 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

No but you can go find some example of go fuck yourself.

probably :lol:

one of the biggest, most obvious signs of legit trouble, smails? 

is when momo, sludgey, dave agree with very frequently.

my god.....

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

probably :lol:

one of the biggest, most obvious signs of legit trouble, smails? 

is when momo, sludgey, dave agree with very frequently.

my god.....

Says the guy whose allies are a confused old "independent", a weird looking fluffer named Coach Slope, and a Smarmy Canadian douche who hasn't been himself since his drunken friend left him. 

Edited by Biggie Smails

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

u2Bx6nj.gif

5 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Says the guy whose allies are a confused old "independent", a weird looking fluffer named Coach Slope, and a Smarmy Canadian douche who hasn't been himself since his drunken friend left him.

i'd put the IQs, common sense, current events awareness of one of them up against your entire gang of imbreds :lol:

Edited by Snoslinger

Just now, Snoslinger said:

i'd put the IQs, common sense, current events awareness of one of them up against your little gang of imbreds :lol:

Typical liberal.....always thinks they are the smartest person in the room while all those around them are laughing with derision.