Weekly worst OWNED

Worst week  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Who got their ass handed to them the worst this week?

• Actionfigure 'Fox news loses in the media wars' Joe
    • Snot '17 intel agencies' Slinger
    • Wild "Got dick?" Boar
    • Snow "i got this poll locked up" Beavis
    • Other... please specify how the liberal failed
    • All... no need to specify

Whew...all close.  But I gotta go with SpinCry and his idiotic owning....and then forgetting it was his own thread and called it stupid, essentially calling himself stupid.  I mean...this is as close to any white man is gonna get to this idiocy:

Related image

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Whew...all close.  But I gotta go with SpinCry and his idiotic owning....and then forgetting it was his own thread and called it stupid, essentially calling himself stupid.  I mean...this is as close to any white man is gonna get to this idiocy:

Related image

A lot of people put down on Mad Max. I see her differently. She represents a predominantly black district near L.A. They have re-elected her for many terms. I see her as a powerful, fearless black woman. She is a deranged HATER of WHITES, and she is our future. To some degree, she demeans Trump and whites. She is on a political suicide-mission to get Trump. She is older, and on her way out, if she throws mud at Trump, she will have accomplished her mission. Trump has NEVER said one thing against blacks, but she still hates him. She uses the excuse that he Mistreats women. How about the 30,000 black men who raped white women last year? I obsesss over the race situation in America. Go to Colin Flaherty on Youtube, you'll see why. White Americans are being brutalized in record numbers. 

I can't decide. They were all pretty good. What was even better was watching them wiggling and squirming and farting semen trying to get out of it