First the Times, now AP

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

So still.... you were wrong.

Appreciate it.

nope. 17 agencies support the truth, in that russia meddled in our election. not sure why you're claiming this as a "win" or something. 

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

nope. 17 agencies support the truth, in that russia meddled in our election. not sure why you're claiming this as a "win" or something. 

Explain the corrections.

when you find that link showing where any of the 17 don't agree with this matter, you may have something. you don't even know the specific details of this. were the details shared with all the 17 department heads, and they all agreed, before the statement was released? 

39 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

"Director of National Intelligence James Clapper affirmed an Oct. 7 joint statement from 17 intelligence agencies that the Russian government directed the election interference — and went further.

"We stand more resolutely on that statement," Clapper said during a Senate Armed Services hearing with the intelligence chiefs into the politically charged issue."

let me dumb it down for soe of you - NYPD investigates a big case and 4 of their teams do an investigation. they conclude suspect A committed the crime. soon afterwards they announce "the NYPD has concluded suspect A is guilty and has been arrested"

pro-suspect A, anti-NYPD whackos: "hey look, not every department in the NYPD investigated the matter. suspect A is innocent"

That cocksucking fuckhead Clapper who was a proven liar? :dunno: 

So which is it?

Is the media right or wrong.

Simple yes or no would suffice.

Which is usually more accurate? The details and 'conclusions' from before, or the ones now after NEW FACTS OMG!!!!!1111 are presented? :news:

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Ahh...no dumbfuck

The fact that he missed your endless criticism of Clapper is just another example of his idiocy.

26 minutes ago, Snake said:

So which is it?

Which is usually more accurate? The details and 'conclusions' from before, or the ones now after NEW FACTS OMG!!!!!1111 are presented? :news:

IMG_7518.GIF

39 minutes ago, Snake said:

So which is it?

no

:news:

45 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Ahh...no dumbfuck

i must have confused you with some of the other clowns when they tried using him as evidence that there's no collusion evidence i know you're not a fan in general of the man, like everyone else in the gov :lol:

Edited by Snoslinger

Just now, Snoslinger said:

no

:news:

i must have confused you with some of the other clowns when they tried using him as evidence that there's no collusion evidence

Smarter than the average bear.

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

Smarter than the average bear.

at least i know how to ask a question. first you ask right or wrong, then follow it with a "yes or no would suffice". so how you do know what my answer is? :lol:

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

at least i know how to ask a question. first you ask right or wrong, then follow it with a "yes or no would suffice". so how you do know what my answer is? :lol:

That's kinda the point.

“This report includes an analytic assessment drafted and coordinated among the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), and the National Security Agency (NSA), which draws on intelligence information collected and disseminated by those three agencies.”

FRANKEN: And I want to thank General Clapper and – and Attorney General Yates for – for appearing today. We have – the intelligence communities have concluded all 17 of them that Russia interfered with this election. And we all know how that’s right.

CLAPPER: Senator, as I pointed out in my statement Senator Franken, it was there were only three agencies that directly involved in this assessment plus my office…

FRANKEN: But all 17 signed on to that?

CLAPPER: Well, we didn’t go through that – that process, this was a special situation because of the time limits and my – what I knew to be to who could really contribute to this and the sensitivity of the situation, we decided it was a constant judgment to restrict it to those three. I’m not aware of anyone who dissented or – or disagreed when it came out.