First the Times, now AP

"What fake news, give me an example of fake news!"

WASHINGTON (AP) -- In stories published April 6, June 2, June 26 and June 29, The Associated Press reported that all 17 U.S. intelligence agencies have agreed that Russia tried to influence the 2016 election to benefit Donald Trump. That assessment was based on information collected by three agencies - the FBI, CIA and National Security Agency - and published by the Office of the Director of National Intelligence, which represents all U.S. intelligence agencies. Not all 17 intelligence agencies were involved in reaching the assessment.

On 6/28/2017 at 10:01 AM, ICEMAN! said:

No, the unanimous findings of all of your intelligence agencies is, as well as the word of your current President, and your former President.

On 6/26/2017 at 9:53 AM, ICEMAN! said:

It didn't happen even though all of the intelligence agencies said it did, but if it did happen, Obama and the Dems are to blame.

IMG_7477.GIF

On 6/23/2017 at 2:26 PM, Snoslinger said:

most of you also didn't believe Russia meddled in our election, period. I must have read "where's the proof" hundreds of times, starting with the facts about our 17 intel agencies agreeing to it. do you have selective memory?

On 6/26/2017 at 9:49 AM, Mainecat said:

"Psycho in the White House"

Trump just blamed Obama for the Russian attack that Trump says didn't happen

BOB CESCA

MONDAY, JUN 26, 2017 5:00 AM EDT

You’re not crazy: Trump just blamed Obama for the Russian attack that Trump says didn’t happen

President Trump called the Russian hack a "hoax" and then blamed it on Obama, On the same day! Insane or brilliant?

You’re not insane. The president of the United States, Donald Trump, is currently blaming the previous president, Barack Obama, for not doing enough — indeed, for not doing anything, he says, to prevent the Russian attack on the 2016 election, which Trump has repeatedly said is a hoax. In other words, Trump wants to know why didn’t Obama prevent this thing that never actually happened. Again, you’re not insane.

It’s difficult to know where to begin unpacking Trump’s latest series of public statements regarding the Russian attack and the subsequent Trump-Russia scandal, chiefly because we’re unraveling the words of someone whose growing insanity makes us feel like we’re all going a little bit crazy too. Imagine for a moment trying to deconstruct the words of George W. Bush if he had denied the 9/11 attacks ever took place, and then if he blamed Bill Clinton for not doing enough to prevent the, you know, nonexistent attacks. This is where we are with our very own Mad King and his stunted, upside-down view of how presidents are supposed to behave and communicate.

For months now, Trump’s been telling us that the Russian attack is a Democratic hoax — a big, fat sour-grapes excuse for why Hillary Clinton lost the electoral vote. He keeps saying this despite the assessment of all 17 intelligence agencies, countless federal law enforcement officials, dozens of respected members of Congress, and, indeed, a growing number of high-profile Republicans, all of whom say that Russia launched a major cyber-attack against us and it’s likely to get much worse before it gets better. Yet Trump keeps denying this despite what he’s almost certainly been told in classified briefings and intelligence assessments.

Last week, the Washington Post published a bombshell report about how the intelligence community and the Obama White House dealt with the attack amid the harrowing events of the most raucous and unpredictable presidential campaign in modern history. Included in the article was a quote from an unnamed former Obama official who said the 44th president “choked” in the face of the attack. Anyone who remembers the incendiary climate of the campaign has to give Obama a bit of latitude for not turning the attack into a political psycho-bomb, with Trump and his legion of Pepe-cultists accusing the president, not to mention his former secretary of state, of trying to rig the election against the screechy reality show host.

more
http://www.salon.com/2017/06/26/youre-not-crazy-trump-just-blamed-obama-for-the-russian-attack-that-trump-says-didnt-happen/

On 6/12/2017 at 1:30 PM, Snoslinger said:

why didn't you stop by all the intel agencies when you were in DC and set them all straight? save the taxpayers some money and all...

More Trump winning!  

They left and their media's narratives are falling apart.  Trump is calling out their lies and more and more citizens are distancing themselves from the "fake news" for the shit they are and the Dems see it.....the ratings are sliding.  The nation is turning against this type of name calling, hissy-fitting rhetoric that Obama has fostered oh so well.  

GO TRUMPSTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

did the other 13 find otherwise? say otherwise? why didn't they "speak up" at the time?  the 4 that did, are they by far the biggest of the 17? this happens all the time, one part of an organization making an announcement on behalf of the others. now unless the others disagreed, i don't really see a huge problem here.  but i can see the reason for your butthurt though. they should have left it at "the intel" community. most importantly, does this change a fucking thing? no.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

did the other 13 find otherwise? say otherwise? why didn't they "speak up" at the time?  the 4 that did, are they by far the biggest of the 17? this happens all the time, one part of an organization making an announcement on behalf of the others. now unless the others disagreed, i don't really see a huge problem here.  but i can see the reason for your butthurt though. they should have left it at "the intel" community. most importantly, does this change a fucking thing? no.

pJ6GpjE.gif

Slinger making excuses for 13 intelligence agencies. :lmao:

"Well, THIS is what they meant, just not what they said!!!1111111"

See, this is why you never think you are wrong, and have all the facts.It has been PROVEN, through 2 corrections by the major LIBERAL MEDIA that what they have been PUSHING for SO LONG is false. But you, as someone with ZERO INVESTIGATIVE capabilities, refuses to accept the truth, and, using the most pathetic of defenses:

"Who you gonna believe, me or your lying eyes?"

:owned:

Edited by Snake
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Inspector slinger can obviously gleen the intent of those other 13 agencies with his amazing powers of perception 

Lolz....17 agencies!!!!!

stfu, mr. "assange said seth rich did it"

:lol:

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

i said i understood the reason for the butturt, and i said what they should have stated :dunno:

so, i'll ask again, did the other 13 say otherwise? or did they go along with the big boys assessment?

Show them.

13 minutes ago, Snake said:

Show them.

your argument is that only 4/17 agree that russia meddled in our election. so you show me where the 13 said they do not agree. i'd think that'd be pretty easy to find :dunno:

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

your argument is that only 4/17 agree that russia meddled in our election. so you show me where the 13 said they do not agree. i'd think that'd be pretty easy to find :dunno:

It's not MY argument.

It is your LIBERAL MEDIA'S argument.

I think you need to take it up with them... I'm just reporting facts here, not conjecture.

4 minutes ago, Snake said:

When all else fails, use the 'prove a negative' defense.. :lmao:

Is he actually stating that their silence on the matter proves they concur????

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Is he actually stating that their silence on the matter proves they concur????

Normal people:

What isn't forbidden is allowed.

Liberals:

What isn't allowed is forbidden.

It's kinda like thinking like that.

"In a consensus view"

"On December 9, the CIA told U.S. legislators the U.S. Intelligence Community had concluded, in a consensus view, that Russia conducted operations to assist Donald Trump in winning the presidency, stating that "individuals with connections to the Russian government", previously known to the intelligence community, had given WikiLeaks hacked emails from the DNC and John Podesta.[101] The agencies further stated that Russia had hacked the RNC as well, but did not leak information obtained from there.[102] These assessments were based on evidence obtained before the election.[103] According to an unnamed official, the intelligence community did not believe that Moscow's efforts altered the outcome of the election.[104]"

"The United States Intelligence Community (IC)[1] is a federation of 16 separate United States government agencies that work separately and together to conduct intelligence activities[vague]considered necessary[by whom? – Discuss] for the conduct of foreign relations and national security of the United States. Member organizations of the IC include intelligence agenciesmilitary intelligence, and civilian intelligence and analysis offices within federal executive departments. The IC is headed by the Director of National Intelligence (DNI), who reports to the President of the United States."

"Director of National Intelligence James Clapper affirmed an Oct. 7 joint statement from 17 intelligence agencies that the Russian government directed the election interference — and went further.

"We stand more resolutely on that statement," Clapper said during a Senate Armed Services hearing with the intelligence chiefs into the politically charged issue."

let me dumb it down for soe of you - NYPD investigates a big case and 4 of their teams do an investigation. they conclude suspect A committed the crime. soon afterwards they announce "the NYPD has concluded suspect A is guilty and has been arrested"

pro-suspect A, anti-NYPD whackos: "hey look, not every department in the NYPD investigated the matter. suspect A is innocent"