4th of Motherfuckin July weekend thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

I wish i could wipe everything from south chicago to eua claire off the fucking map. Id rather live in fucking haiti than wisconsin. What a god forsaken festering shithole filled with deer fucking mouth breathers and fibs. Fuck this place with every thread of my being

I just ordered my third beer. Sucks to be you.

image.jpg

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Took the sled trail back to camp Ben. Didn't see one car.:wind:I also drove the Jeep next to class 3 rapids.:guzzle:

image.jpg

what a fucking pussy revkevhiv drove his second hand Prius next to some class 5 on his way to caribou for a 12 buck cup of coffee.     

• Like 1

We played Tatanka Golf Club today in Niobrara, Nebraska. Rated one of the best new courses in America and one of the best in Nebraska.

20170701_152721_zpssptkt8yy.jpg

• Like 4

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

What the hell are you doing out this way ??   :bc:

Happy 4th and Canadastan Day to all of you jerks .   :bc: 

Working and not playing unfortunately. 

48 minutes ago, SSFB said:

We played Tatanka Golf Club today in Niobrara, Nebraska. Rated one of the best new courses in America and one of the best in Nebraska.

20170701_152721_zpssptkt8yy.jpg

Looks like a pasture :) 

2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

what a fucking pussy revkevhiv drove his second hand Prius next to some class 5 on his way to caribou for a 12 buck cup of coffee.     

Can't see out of the windows, not sure a Prius would have made that 30 mile trip through the woods.

image.jpg

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Can't see out of the windows, not sure a Prius would have made that 30 mile trip through the woods.

image.jpg

no but that trip to caribou power costing the whole way then a riveting conversation about the plastic quality on her new toy boat with some Pantie waste hipster  is unbeatable . well in the eyes of revkevhiv any way   

BTW you give me a Prius to use I would get it the 30 mi lol not sure how much further it will go after the trip but I will get it through or break it real good trying   

Edited by Ez ryder

47 minutes ago, Anler said:

You really like the gold Rush, eh?

Im not catching your drift.....there is only 4 of them there. I bought cases and saved a pile of cash

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

no but that trip to caribou power costing the whole way then a riveting conversation about the plastic quality on her new toy boat with some Pantie waste hipster  is unbeatable . well in the eyes of revkevhiv any way   

BTW you give me a Prius to use I would get it the 30 mi lol not sure how much further it will go after the trip but I will get it through or break it real good trying   

Got the TW out when we got back.:junk:

image.jpg

• Like 3