this week it's some mika chick.....

5 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

....and next week trump will have his humpers attacking someone new. god this pied piper shit is fun to watch. it's like a 30 momo man circle jerk. :lol: trump tweets and his humpers jump. 

100% :wrong: 100% of the time about everything for over two years :lmao: faggot 

yes he should just  sit like a pussy when thé hacks non stop sling personal Attacs day After day. if any one of this people Said 1/8 of that shit To you at a party some one would have a black éye To explane To his buddys

4 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

yes he should just  sit like a pussy when thé hacks non stop sling personal Attacs day After day. if any one of this people Said 1/8 of that shit To you at a party some one would have a black éye To explane To his buddys

The funniest shit idiots say is that shouldn't he be doing presidential things, it's like a tweet doesn't take 20 seconds to post if that :lmao:

6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Yes he is a pussy - explain :snack:

IMG_2738.JPG

Now you care about draft dodgers?

* Bill Clinton classified 2-S on November 17, 1964.

* Bill Clinton reclassified 1-A on March 20, 1968.

* Bill Clinton ordered to report for induction on July 28, 1969.

* Bill Clinton dishonors order to report and is not inducted into the military.

* Bill Clinton reclassified 1-D after enlisting in the United States Army Reserves on August 07, 1969 under authority of Col. E. Holmes. Clinton signs enlistment papers and takes oath of enlistment.

* Bill Clinton fails to report to his duty station at the University of Arkansas ROTC, September 1969.

* Bill Clinton reclassified 1-A on October 30, 1969, as enlistment with Army Reserves is revoked by Colonel E. Holmes and Clinton now AWOL and subject to arrest under Public Law 90-40 (2)(a)‘registrant who has failed to report … remain liable for induction’.

16 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Yes he is a pussy - explain :snack:

IMG_2738.JPG

Tell us about your service coach - what branch were you in? 

I guess that makes you a pussy as well. Or a hypocrit. Which one is it? :lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member

Who's claiming he's no pussy because he tweets....EZDUMMY :lol: You fucks think he's a man's man because he tweets insults at those who call him out....in reality Dump is a thin-skinned pussy and those who defend him are also :snack:

23 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Who's claiming he's no pussy because he tweets....EZDUMMY :lol: You fucks think he's a man's man because he tweets insults at those who call him out....in reality Dump is a thin-skinned pussy and those who defend him are also :snack:

HILARIOUS!  You are the biggest pussy here.  A disgrace your family.  Prove me wrong.  Got that body bag ready?  C'mon faggot!!!!!  

:lol:

NO BALLS!!!!!  AT ALL!!!!  You just sit there and be a good little liberal pussy.  Go girl!  I'd rather be dead.

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

no dumb fuck I am saying only a cunt would sit back and take it day after day . thin skin yes but nothing has come close not even in the ball park of what they call and say about this president . not even close just because you agree no wait  parrot what they think is not making it ok and if I were him I would do the same shit why not this BULLSHIT we go high has NEVER existed on your side . nice bumper sticker for the volt or Volvo though   

19 minutes ago, Snake said:

Left hates military.

Chastises those who don't serve.

OnoUQi1.gif

:lol:

Losers and hypocrites...the whole fucking cowardly lot of them.

4 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

no dumb fuck I am saying only a cunt would sit back and take it day after day . thin skin yes but nothing has come close not even in the ball park of what they call and say about this president . not even close just because you agree no wait  parrot what they think is not making it ok and if I were him I would do the same shit why not this BULLSHIT we go high has NEVER existed on your side . nice bumper sticker for the volt or Volvo though   

Fuck this "turn the other cheek" shit.  Fight back!  He's got the support to do so!  Fuck the Dems if they find it appalling he Tweets something "mean".  They can clean up their own house first if they don't like it.  Plus, he's gaining support by doing so.  But that's not what the MSM are saying......"BOTH SIDES" are against Trump's "Hate tweets". :lol:

Ann Coulter...that skinny bitch, hit the nail on the head about it.....again!

Coulter agreed that the president should be able to use Twitter to defend himself against the media.

“The idea that the aggression, the war between the president and the media, it’s fantastic, it’s been a one-sided war until now.”

27 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

now you went and did it. prepare for the clinton comparisons. of course dick cheney won't even get an honorable mention from the roving band of CE hypocrites 

Cheney will ALWAYS get a pass from me.

He shot a fucking lawyer in the face, and the lawyer apologized.

Cheney could have crucified Christ, and he would still get the pass!

8b650cb4b0bb96270ac65def9f3b302e6dd32e5c

9 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

now you went and did it. prepare for the clinton comparisons. of course dick cheney won't even get an honorable mention from the roving band of CE hypocrites 

It sucks to,have your blatant hypocrisy so well displayed 

I like what Trump is doing. Hopefully we might see the beginning of the end of radical feminism in this country. The more he attacks these aggressive bitches, the more America will follow suit. LONG OVERDUE!!! 

These broads must hate Melania.........beautiful and subservient to " the Donald "! LMAO!!!

2 hours ago, polaris550 said:

I like what Trump is doing. Hopefully we might see the beginning of the end of radical feminism in this country. The more he attacks these aggressive bitches, the more America will follow suit. LONG OVERDUE!!! 

These broads must hate Melania.........beautiful and subservient to " the Donald "! LMAO!!!

Rumour is she's been cheating on him for ages.

On 6/30/2017 at 4:23 PM, ActionfigureJoe said:

....and next week trump will have his humpers attacking someone new. god this pied piper shit is fun to watch. it's like a 30 momo man circle jerk. :lol: trump tweets and his humpers jump. 

You know when Judge Jeanine at Fox along with Julie Banderas at Fox start bashing Trump it might be time to put down the Twitter app :lol:

Fox News host confronts Conway on Trump getting ‘crazy with Twitter’

Fox News host Judge Jeanine Pirro confronted White House counselor Kellyanne Conway on Saturday about President Trump’s presence on Twitter in the wake of his recent highly personal attacks against MSNBC host Mika Brzezinski on the platform.

“The president at this point has, I think, made it clear what his strengths are and he needs to stay focused on speeches like this, and not get crazy on Twitter,” Pirro said, referencing Trump’s first 4th of July speech as president at the Kennedy Center in Washington, D.C.

“I love that he connects directly with people on social media and otherwise, Jeanine," Conway said, pivoting from Pirro’s comment.

"We just appreciate that you’re covering the substance because all the things he talked about tonight, he did mention the press. But most importantly he mentioned all of the promises he’s keeping on the Supreme Court, on judicial restraint, on veterans,” she continued. “You’re one of the few shows, few networks, that even bothers to connect veterans with the information they need and deserve."

Pirro, who frequently praises the president, is not the only Fox News host to speak out against Trump’s attack on Brzezinski, in which he called her “crazy,” “low I.Q.” and referenced her bleeding from a facelift. 

Julie Banderas ripped RNC Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel’s defense of Trump on Thursday saying he didn’t “need to stoop to that level.”

“I don't care who you are. You don't stoop to the level of that. I mean that's like me scolding my 4-year-old for using a bad word and then me repeating it. That's just not how you run a country or you parent a 4-year-old,” Banderas said.

“I mean I have to be honest, you know, if you see this negative commentary on a show, change the channel. Ignore it. I mean that's what I tell my kids: When somebody's mean to you, don't fight back. Just walk away.”

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/340405-fox-news-host-confronts-conway-on-trump-getting-crazy-with-twitter