Its not just the Podesta emails ....the Guccifer hack was also not Russian

https://www.intellihub.com/new-information-suggests-guccifer-2-0-leak-was-a-dnc-ruse-fabricated-by-warren-flood/

The metadata embedded within the Wikileaks emails, when compared to the metadata released by ‘Guccifer 2.0,’ doesn’t match up and is not the same (i.e. the files released by Guccifer 2.0 are not the same files released by Wikileaks). What the metadata actually shows is that the Wikileaks files clearly were taken from DNC Research Director Lauren Dillon’s computer and not Warren Floods who used Microsoft Office to create the document.

Guccifer 2.0 originated from inside the DNC ......fact

Edited by f7ben
  • Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

https://www.intellihub.com/new-information-suggests-guccifer-2-0-leak-was-a-dnc-ruse-fabricated-by-warren-flood/

The metadata embedded within the Wikileaks emails, when compared to the metadata released by ‘Guccifer 2.0,’ doesn’t match up and is not the same (i.e. the files released by Guccifer 2.0 are not the same files released by Wikileaks). What the metadata actually shows is that the Wikileaks files clearly were taken from DNC Research Director Lauren Dillon’s computer and not Warren Floods who used Microsoft Office to create the document.

Guccifer 2.0 originated from inside the DNC ......fact

American LE and Intelligence services did not even get to study the hardware (servers).   Clinton would let them. :lol:  

I'd be curious to know who this outside party was who "examined" the servers or computers.  

Edited by Highmark

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

American LE and Intelligence services did not even get to study the hardware (servers).   Clinton would let them. :lol:  

I'd be curious to know who this outside party was who "examined" the servers or computers.  

It was probably some pawn tech company with "ties" to the Clinton Foundation 

Just now, f7ben said:

It was probably some pawn tech company with "ties" to the Clinton Foundation 

Funny how we have no idea who it was. :lol:  

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

yah , you believe the government story.....they never lie about big shit like this do they ....idiot

Will this one go farther than the Seth Rich BS?  Or the Comet Ping Pong BS?  Or the birther BS?  Or...

3 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Will this one go farther than the Seth Rich BS?  Or the Comet Ping Pong BS?  Or the birther BS?  Or...

Dont lump the Rich case in with that other bullshit. The rich case has many high profile people pushing for the truth in various court cases. You are just too dumb and brainwashed to even scratch the surface of accepting anything other than the mainstream line thats fed to you by people that have been proven over and over and over to lie 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Dont lump the Rich case in with that other bullshit. The rich case has many high profile people pushing for the truth in various court cases. You are just too dumb and brainwashed to even scratch the surface of accepting anything other than the mainstream line thats fed to you by people that have been proven over and over and over to lie 

Okay, whatever you say.

:lol:

I'm sure you're really on to something this time here!

:lmao:

Edited by ICEMAN!

1 minute ago, ICEMAN! said:

Okay, whatever you say.

:lol:

I'm sure you're really on to something this time here!

:lmao:

Do you dispute the info that whistleblowers and wikileaks have provided?

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Do you dispute the info that whistleblowers and wikileaks have provided?

I haven't had time to verify the authenticity of millions of pages of hacked documents, so I really can't answer that.  However, the timing of the document dumps during the election show that Assange is anything but trustworthy and unbiased.  The IC has also stated that he's working with the Russians.

3 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

I haven't had time to verify the authenticity of millions of pages of hacked documents, so I really can't answer that.  However, the timing of the document dumps during the election show that Assange is anything but trustworthy and unbiased.  The IC has also stated that he's working with the Russians.

:lol: sweet fuck are you a moron .....just dumb as fuck

Assange gives the Intel community a black eye everytime he dumps info.....what the fuck do you think they are gonna say.

Assange had dirt on Hillary and gave it to the american people as a gift .......it was a fantastic offering and every citizen should appreciate knowing just how corrupt she was and is.

10 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Says the guy who gets his info from CNN and MSNBC..

How the fuck do you even type this stuff??:lol:

Just now, Rigid1 said:

Says the guy who gets his info from CNN and MSNBC..

How the fuck do you even type this stuff??:lol:

He's a fucking moron , thats how :lol: CNN has been proven to lie over and over and over .....the government has been proven to lie every single time something important is discussed. But Assange , who has never been proven to have lied one single time doesnt meet Icewoman's standards for integrity :lol: 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ICEMAN! said:

So Guccifer is a creation of the DNC?  He doesn't actually exist?

:dontknow:

nobody knows ....what they do know for a fact is the docs that Guccifer claimed to have hacked were originated from one single microsoft OS registered to a DNC tech

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

nobody knows ....what they do know for a fact is the docs that Guccifer claimed to have hacked were originated from one single microsoft OS registered to a DNC tech

So why would this person then go public and claim responsibility for the hacking?

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

So why would this person then go public and claim responsibility for the hacking?

I have no clue , the docs in his possession which were used a proof that he committed the "hack" were embedded with traces proving they were not the same docs as the ones wikileaks dumped. The wiki docs came from another source. Past that who knows whats going on.....but once again it is a fact that we are being lied to 

13 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I have no clue , the docs in his possession which were used a proof that he committed the "hack" were embedded with traces proving they were not the same docs as the ones wikileaks dumped. The wiki docs came from another source. Past that who knows whats going on.....but once again it is a fact that we are being lied to 

So the USIC and these cyber security firms CrowdStrike,[18][19] Fidelis Cybersecurity,[19][20]Fireeye's Mandiant,[19] SecureWorks,[21]ThreatConnect,[22] Trend Micro,[23] are all in on the conspiracy?