Seriously? WTF

5 hours ago, FAT DAVE said:

Dude we have a bigger clown then Trump is running the show.....hes fucked us hard and gives our money away hand over fist to other countries...and Ice is ok with that.

Screenshot_20170628-111923_zpscsdsxhmv.p

You're posting shit from Stormfront? Why do you guys even get annoyed when I call you racist, just fucking embrace it already, you're white supremacists... wear the label with some fucking pride.

Just now, Wildboer said:

You're posting shit from Stormfront? Why do you guys even get annoyed when I call you racist, just fucking embrace it already, you're white supremacists... wear the label with some fucking pride.

I dont even know what stormfront is.

I googled "Idiot sticking tongue out"

1 minute ago, FAT DAVE said:

I dont even know what stormfront is.

I googled "Idiot sticking tongue out"

It's a white nationalist forum full of people who share your beliefs, you should check it out.

5 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Stop! Youre acting like a real douche, i think were all pretty tired of being called a racist and bigot because we dont agree with you, its not helping you

1 minute ago, Wildboer said:

It's a white nationalist forum full of people who share your beliefs, you should check it out.

How do you know what my beliefs are?

25 minutes ago, MiSledder said:

Stop! Youre acting like a real douche, i think were all pretty tired of being called a racist and bigot because we dont agree with you, its not helping you

Aw, your wittle feewings are getting hurt? Stop being such a fucking special snowflake and deal with it.

Edit- This one is still blowing my mind, like are you going full college leftist and claiming this as a safe space?

23 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

How do you know what my beliefs are?

I don't, I'm just running with stereotypes and seeing what happens.

Edited by Wildboer
Mind blown by idiocy

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

I love you pass all this shit off as trump "playing" people. I guarantee if a dem potus had acted a fraction of the way trump has, you'd be going ape shit.

Trump has a laser pointer and the liberals are hitting the walls and the furniture trying to catch it. :lol:

Edited by Snake

1 hour ago, Wildboer said:

Aw, your wittle feewings are getting hurt? Stop being such a fucking special snowflake and deal with it.

Edit- This one is still blowing my mind, like are you going full college leftist and claiming this as a safe space?

I don't, I'm just running with stereotypes and seeing what happens.

The "I know you are but what am I" routine is sad, youre embarrassing yourself

I feel like im arguing with a child here

Edited by MiSledder

37 minutes ago, MiSledder said:

I can't embarrass myself if I don't care what any of you think though. Also, if you're tired of being called a racist you should try not being one.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

show me one president, let alone a dem one, that has acted in the same manners as trump. hell, i'll open it up even more - a candidate. you nitwits own this clown, nobody else. you all obviously liked what you saw.

Are you even trying to equate what Trump tweets to Bill Clinton getting head all over the White House from a 22 yo intern while his wife and young daughter are in the building?  :groin:

Let's not forget all the womanizing head shot Johnny was doing. 

Edited by Highmark

17 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Are you even trying to equate what Trump tweets to Bill Clinton getting head all over the White House from a 22 yo intern while his wife and young daughter are in the building?  :groin:

Let's not forget all the womanizing head shot Johnny was doing. 

So that's your justification for continually defending Dump..?? :lmao: 

59 minutes ago, MiSledder said:

Gotta mirror to see who's being embarrassed? :snack:

31 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

I can't embarrass myself if I don't care what any of you think though. Also, if you're tired of being called a racist you should try not being one.

I like how you admitted to being a racist but youre all over freedom sledder calling everyone else one :lol: oh yeah thats right! Youre just not that racist

3 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

I love you pass all this shit off as trump "playing" people. I guarantee if a dem potus had acted a fraction of the way trump has, you'd be going ape shit.

Yeah................. but there is no Dem President .  :news:   :bc: 

44 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

So that's your justification for continually defending Dump..?? :lmao: 

No just putting things in perspective for you idiots since you can't seem to do it on your own. 

34 minutes ago, MiSledder said:

I like how you admitted to being a racist but youre all over freedom sledder calling everyone else one :lol: oh yeah thats right! Youre just not that racist

I'm glad you're enjoying yourself.

3 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

show me one president, let alone a dem one, that has acted in the same manners as trump. hell, i'll open it up even more - a candidate. you nitwits own this clown, nobody else. you all obviously liked what you saw.

Didn't Trump claim that he was going to be busy fixing the government? He has time to tweet about people who he calls no class failing idiots. When has a President spent so much time concerned with frivolous shit like this?

It's almost like any one of us on this site became POTUS.  We're all a bunch of petty idiots but it's entertainment for us. It's not like there's world peace, millions of people's health care and jobs on the line when we goof off.