Seriously? WTF

1 hour ago, MiSledder said:

racist :lol:

it is kind of funny,  trump was never really considered to be a racist, anti semite, homophobe before he decided to run for office as a Pub and the liberals lost their mind.  Hell the guy wasn't even a women hater outside the ones he picked a fight with which in reality shows he's not sexist he'll argue and bash with anyone regardless of sex.  

He's clearly a narcissistic piece of shit but what national level politician isn't.   Should he shut his mouth and be the bigger person, probably, but using the above tweet as an example he's just pointing out the hypocrisy of those that turned against him.  

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Anti cyber bullying activist Melania Trump will be along any second to defend Mika and Joe

Are you that upset about his tweets? Or are you just tagging along behind the band wagon?

• Gold Member

I love how trump can play the left like a fiddle.  I knew we were in for an epic fisherman on cinco de mayo 2016.  The left are like Asian carp that  just jump in the boat at the slightest noise.

5 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

I love how trump can play the left like a fiddle.  I knew we were in for an epic fisherman on cinco de mayo 2016.  The left are like Asian carp that  just jump in the boat at the slightest noise.

I love you pass all this shit off as trump "playing" people. I guarantee if a dem potus had acted a fraction of the way trump has, you'd be going ape shit.

• Gold Member
11 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I love you pass all this shit off as trump "playing" people. I guarantee if a dem potus had acted a fraction of the way trump has, you'd be going ape shit.

Don't have twitter...  so prolly not.  Only way I know trump tweeted something is from you liberals on freedomsledder.  Tv is turned to hgtv if it's on.  Taco bowl tweet is when I knew trump's boat would fill up with liberals daily.

8 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Why isn't Trump following Ted Nugent's lead and toning down his hateful rhetoric?

Poking fun at cnn anchors and their phony narratives is hateful rhetoric?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

Not sure about the tweet but Mika is a whack job. :lol:

I challenge some of you to watch Morning Joe and tell me what she actually contributes.

only trumpy could offend your gal and get away with it :lol:

sooooo predictable.

like ted cruz :news:

Edited by Snoslinger

40 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

You seem pretty upset about Justin sticking out his tongue.

Amongst other things hes done and are far more embarrassing then anything trumps done....

25 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

no doubt and your kind would be spitting bullshit just like the truumpers do defending it.  Most of you hacks are really incapable of independent  thought :news: 

15 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Poking fun at cnn anchors and their phony narratives is hateful rhetoric?

Ok, so you obv have no clue as to what's going on here

5 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

Amongst other things hes done and are far more embarrassing then anything trumps done....

:lol:

7 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

no doubt and your kind would be spitting bullshit just like the truumpers do defending it.  Most of you hacks are really incapable of independent  thought :news: 

quit trying to "normalize" what is going on in today's politics. to anyone with a clue, you look foolish. defending Obama for made up rww BS stories, or for him deciding on A instead of B in a domestic affair, doesn't even come close to the shenigans trumps pulls day in and day out. I guarantee you if a dem was acting in similar fashion, the dems would be disgusted with him too. but that would never happen. you know why? becuase we have some class. this is the potus for Christ sake, acting like a fucking baby. save your "Hillary would be no better" line of shit too.

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

quit trying to "normalize" what is going on in today's politics. to anyone with a clue, you look foolish. defending Obama for made up rww BS stories, or for him deciding on A instead of B in a domestic affair, doesn't even come close to the shenigans trumps pulls day in and day out. I guarantee you if a dem was acting in similar fashion, the dems would be disgusted with him too. but that would never happen. you know why? becuase we have some class. this is the potus for Christ sake, acting like a fucking baby. save your "Hillary would be no better" line of shit too.

Thank you for a good laugh!!!!:bc: 

4 minutes ago, T1R9sledder said:

Thank you for a good laugh!!!!:bc: 

show me one president, let alone a dem one, that has acted in the same manners as trump. hell, i'll open it up even more - a candidate. you nitwits own this clown, nobody else. you all obviously liked what you saw.

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

show me one president, let alone a dem one, that has acted in the same manners as trump. hell, i'll open it up even more - a candidate. you nitwits own this clown, nobody else. you all obviously liked what you saw.

Your broad brush is for all dems not just Presidents. You said "we". That would encompass your compadre Coach Slope......he has zero class.

Trump's antics are over the top I'll acknowledge that. Do I favor half the stunts he does hell no. The next few years are going to be interesting.

7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

show me one president, let alone a dem one, that has acted in the same manners as trump. hell, i'll open it up even more - a candidate. you nitwits own this clown, nobody else. you all obviously liked what you saw (better than the other choice).

Fixed

• Like 1