More Catholic Abuse...sickening

52 minutes ago, Anler said:

We did a job about 2002ish at an old Catholic church in the city. St Ambrose on 47th and Ellis (same neighborhood Obama lives in). We had to do some work in the boiler room. There was a small tunnel that led to another room which had like little jail cells in it and a stairwell that led up to the boys dorm. Just standing in there made your hairs stand up, was creepy as hell. Later that day the priest found out we were in there and freaked the fuck out. By that reaction I think it's safe to assume that systemic abuse took place there for a long time. I wanted to slit that dude's throat. 

Those people are sick in the head.  Several years ago, My wife, son, and I went down to Cedar point on a whim.  We got there and there no rooms to be had except the Great Wolf Lodge so we had no choice.  The next morning it was raining so we went into the park.  As we were leaving our room, there was a priest in the hallway about 40 feet ahead of us.  Alex was excited to get in the water, so he was running ahead. Next thing I know, that fucker was walking with my son with his hand on his head and telling him he's beautiful.  No fucking shit!! Telling him he's beautiful!! I told Alex to get away from him and I kept an eye on that perv in the water park.  He was looking a little boys like they were candy!  I reported the fucker to the front desk when I checked out.  The said they would assign someone to watch him.  Fucker gave me the creeps!

8 hours ago, SmeeAgain said:

Those people are sick in the head.  Several years ago, My wife, son, and I went down to Cedar point on a whim.  We got there and there no rooms to be had except the Great Wolf Lodge so we had no choice.  The next morning it was raining so we went into the park.  As we were leaving our room, there was a priest in the hallway about 40 feet ahead of us.  Alex was excited to get in the water, so he was running ahead. Next thing I know, that fucker was walking with my son with his hand on his head and telling him he's beautiful.  No fucking shit!! Telling him he's beautiful!! I told Alex to get away from him and I kept an eye on that perv in the water park.  He was looking a little boys like they were candy!  I reported the fucker to the front desk when I checked out.  The said they would assign someone to watch him.  Fucker gave me the creeps!

Yeah some of those dudes you can just look at them and tell they are a perv. Really don't like that the church has been covering this shit up.