More Catholic Abuse...sickening

• Platinum Contributing Member

Another fucked up story about abuse at the hands of Catholic Priests and the ignoring of it by those in power....fuckers should hang.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2017/06/28/top-ranking-vatican-cardinal-charged-with-sex-offenses-in-australia/?utm_term=.49b6be06e2c8

they just kept moving theses fucks from state to state country to country . I know a guy who had a priest fuck with him as a kid . still to this day fucked up life of addiction and depression never a relationship more than a yr ish . the piss ant money was gone in a yr. cant blame it all on the abuse but he is the only one in family that is fucked up .

4 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

they just kept moving theses fucks from state to state country to country . I know a guy who had a priest fuck with him as a kid . still to this day fucked up life of addiction and depression never a relationship more than a yr ish . the piss ant money was gone in a yr. cant blame it all on the abuse but he is the only one in family that is fucked up .

Is his name Greg, lives in Wisconsin but originally from Nebraska?

7 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

Another fucked up story about abuse at the hands of Catholic Priests and the ignoring of it by those in power....fuckers should hang.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2017/06/28/top-ranking-vatican-cardinal-charged-with-sex-offenses-in-australia/?utm_term=.49b6be06e2c8

This guy debated hitchens and Dawkins over how the Catholic Church is a source of good.

What a piece of garbage

9 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

This shit is just unbelievable to me.  A special place in hell I'd hope.  And Catholics and Southern baptists get first row seats.

16 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Let's ban Catholics....:snack:

Agreed.  Creepy weird fuckers for sure.

SR Priest.jpg

Just now, Anler said:

No different than Muslims...

diff is the Muslims do not think it is wrong to fuck pre teen boys . it is pretty normal young boys are for fucking women are for making baby's. why do you think they are all so fucking angry and willing to kill them self   

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

This shit is just unbelievable to me.  A special place in hell I'd hope.  And Catholics and Southern baptists get first row seats.

SR Priest.jpg

Burn that mofo.

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

diff is the Muslims do not think it is wrong to fuck pre teen boys . it is pretty normal young boys are for fucking women are for making baby's. why do you think they are all so fucking angry and willing to kill them self   

The Catholic Church has consistently protected child raping priests for years. Can't say they are not supporting it when they aren't trying to stop it. 

• Like 1

Just now, Ez ryder said:

I'll give the muslims this much...they aren't the screaming hypocrites the Catholics are.  "Love" between a boy and a man is natural,,,,nothing wrong with that in their eyes.  And sawing off heads is a great way to celebrate their religion.  Now, if we can get these cowards to bomb the Vatican....now we've got something going!

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

SR Priest.jpg

O.o

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Anler said:

The Catholic Church has consistently protected child raping priests for years. Can't say they are not supporting it when they aren't trying to stop it. 

did I say anything diff? only the clergy turn a bind eye to that shit here

We did a job about 2002ish at an old Catholic church in the city. St Ambrose on 47th and Ellis (same neighborhood Obama lives in). We had to do some work in the boiler room. There was a small tunnel that led to another room which had like little jail cells in it and a stairwell that led up to the boys dorm. Just standing in there made your hairs stand up, was creepy as hell. Later that day the priest found out we were in there and freaked the fuck out. By that reaction I think it's safe to assume that systemic abuse took place there for a long time. I wanted to slit that dude's throat. 

43 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

SR Priest.jpg

You just won a like sir.:lol:

40 minutes ago, Anler said:

We did a job about 2002ish at an old Catholic church in the city. St Ambrose on 47th and Ellis (same neighborhood Obama lives in). We had to do some work in the boiler room. There was a small tunnel that led to another room which had like little jail cells in it and a stairwell that led up to the boys dorm. Just standing in there made your hairs stand up, was creepy as hell. Later that day the priest found out we were in there and freaked the fuck out. By that reaction I think it's safe to assume that systemic abuse took place there for a long time. I wanted to slit that dude's throat. 

Jesus

45 minutes ago, Anler said:

That's some eerie shit