Home Depot, Lowe's or Menard's?

Home Depot, Lowe's or Menards?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite?

• Home Depot
    • Lowe's
    • Menard's
    • Other/Local Store

We only have lowes and hd here....i like lowes better cause you can actually get someone to help you if needed....hd is a ghost town were employees are concerned

7 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

We only have lowes and hd here....i like lowes better cause you can actually get someone to help you if needed....hd is a ghost town were employees are concerned

Stop being such a stupid fuck that you need some know nothing store robot to tell you what to buy :guzzle: 

1 minute ago, Momorider said:

Stop being such a stupid fuck that you need some know nothing store robot to tell you what to buy :guzzle: 

Im not 10 feet tall. Some products are piled high....as for asking what to buy...my names not momo.

I gotta go Menards.  Love that place.  More contractor oriented and a lot more selection and volume for large jobs.  They also seem to hire people that know what they are talking about to run departments.   Plus...that little grocery store section is awesome!  My favorite by far.  Home Depot here sucks.  Awful help.  Almost never anybody knowledgable at all.  And god forbid you have to special order something, which it seems you always have to do....they don't stock shit.  Seems like more of a weekend home improver place.  I do get all my DeWalt tools from them though.  Our Lowe's is a bit down the road so I never use them.  Did buy all my Husqavarna stuff from them though.  

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I gotta go Menards.  Love that place.  More contractor oriented and a lot more selection and volume for large jobs.  They also seem to hire people that know what they are talking about to run departments.   Plus...that little grocery store section is awesome!  My favorite by far.  Home Depot here sucks.  Awful help.  Almost never anybody knowledgable at all.  And god forbid you have to special order something, which it seems you always have to do....they don't stock shit.  Seems like more of a weekend home improver place.  Our Lowe's is a bit down the road so I never use them.  Did buy all my Husqavarna stuff from them though.

Plus, Menards carries Knipex.

39 minutes ago, hwytohell said:

Always try to give my money to the local hardware stores or what is left of a lumber yard. Big box , Menards.

The wife and I like Menards the best. If they don't have what we need then Lowe's.

2 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

They are starting to carry pro grade tools.

The one here in St. Cloud has some surprisingly good tools.  

Channellocks, Knipex, Gearwrench, Eklind, Wilde, Dasco, etc.  

Their Masterforce tool line was made in the US by Apex, who was making Armstrong tools and many other brands.  

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

FARM AND FLEET MOTHER FUCKERS!!!!!111!!!

Fleet Farm, you fucking Sconnie.  

3 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

FARM AND FLEET MOTHER FUCKERS!!!!!111!!!

They opened up a huge Mills Fleet Farm here last year.  Fucking nice.  Well, on the outside anyway...haven't been there yet.  Bout to though.