Who would waste taxpayer dollars proving Obama's inauguration crowd was bigger than Trump's???

4 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Simmer down lib-tard.  You should look at your own life.  I'd be willing to bet you're a laughing stock to everyone except the 1/32 of the population that are as big of a loser as you are.  But hey...keep on hatin'...it's working.  

Jesus...aren't you supposed to be in a position of helping others?  How fucked up can they be to give you any of their time?  Good grief!

when your president offers nothing of a redeeming nature AND you're a fake intellectual.....personal attacks are the go too. :lol: 

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

when your president offers nothing of a redeeming nature AND you're a fake intellectual.....personal attacks are the go too. :lol: 

Poor baby.  If you feel inferior, go with it.  It's real.  

Or, stop being so fucking pathetic.  "Personal attacks". :lmao:I guess calling me names is ok....but holy shit!  Don't chaff your onion skin! Fucking pathetic name calling pussy.  Suck it dick head!

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Poor baby.  If you feel inferior, go with it.  It's real.  

Or, stop being so fucking pathetic.  "Personal attacks". :lmao:I guess calling me names is ok....but holy shit!  Don't chaff your onion skin! Fucking pathetic name calling pussy.  Suck it dick head!

i knew that you had it in you. clap clap clap 

4 hours ago, FAT DAVE said:

Holding onto to his kitten is nothing compared to the idiocy your boy Trudeau has done in a much shorter span.

And why would you compare this to something Trump said? :lol:

Oh i know.... desperation.

Plus that picture was for his wife's cat rescue charity, total out of contest leftard bullshit :flush: 

2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

i knew that you had it in you. clap clap clap 

You're brilliant.  I've got everything every liberal can seethe over.  I'VE GOT IT ALL!!!!!!!  And balls the size of basketballs to back it all up too.  So, guess you fags are fucked there too huh?  Now...go make a sign and stand somewhere with one of your little grievance groups.

:lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, Zambroski said:

You're brilliant.  I've got everything every liberal can seethe over.  I'VE GOT IT ALL!!!!!!!  And balls the size of basketballs to back it all up too.  So, guess you fags are fucked there too huh?  Now...go make a sign and stand somewhere with one of your little grievance groups.

:lol:

:lmao: Lil Momo :groin: AFJ :lol: 

STFU and take a step back......yeah - you look real fucking dumb :lmao: 

IMG_3181.GIF