This chick really trips my trigger .....hulking black man chick lovers need not apply

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

So you like idiots :lol:

As posted at the link:

T

Todd
Todd
4 hours ago
She's in a well lit room with a bright background, bright blue head wrap against the same bright background, her weapon sticking out from the window, probably moving around and presenting a nice dark sillouette...Just a few things that get you killed. She's darn lucky most of them are terrible shots. Plus, they sit there and laugh and chat it up when it is obvious their position has been compromised. Relocate quickly, because the next thing that should come through that window is an RPG. Training and discipline will save your life!
ReplyReplies (20)

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

I was thinking the same thing but I didn't want to upset him

:lmao:

Momo says that that bipolarhookednoseben is a necrophiliac so chances are Ben wouldn't be too upset if she were already dead.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

Because of the angle and trajectory of the bullet.  

Doing some reading on Bullet Splash now :lol: 

I've fired at thick metal targets with light 9mm reloads and had them come back over my head once

Edited by Skidooski

14 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Her concealment and tactics get an F. Big ass balls for laughing about it, A. She'll be fine. 

Hard to say that if you are not actually there and know the exact situation dont you think. :dunno::bc:

3 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Ben is just all hot and bothered because he's pretty convinced that he can talk her maniac ass into driving the Ryder truck.    :bc:

fuck yah !!!!!!!!!1  f7ben lives another day while crazy chick takes out the Harley HQ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

• Like 1

5 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Her concealment and tactics get an F. Big ass balls for laughing about it, A. She'll be fine. 

What?  Are you saying a sniper shouldn't hang the business end of their equipment out of an open window in plain view?  She's already dead....just not smart enough to lay down yet.