Real Fake News....

7 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Strange how I'm floating down the middle of the river while you are beached 20 foot up the left shore screaming for help :lol: 

I think your GPS needs recalibrating.

:lmao:

3 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I think Trump is a tool, But is this really something worth talking about?

Sure, why not?  What kind of douchebag puts up framed fake Time Magazine covers of himself all over his golf club walls?

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, ICEMAN! said:

Sure, why not?  What kind of douchebag puts up framed fake Time Magazine covers of himself all over his golf club walls?

An ego maniac that has shit tons of money and owns his own golf club so he can do whatever he wants   Derp! 

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

An ego maniac that has shit tons of money and owns his own golf club so he can do whatever he wants   Derp! 

Eric Trump says that their golf courses are all financed by Russians.

But hey, no Russian deals, no ties, all fake news, a big hoax...

:lol:

3 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Your comrades think I vote Hillary so who needs the calibrating here? 

things could be worse dooski....

we could think you're really dumb and believe all this stuff. as is the case with creepr, racer, sludgey,,,,

3 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Eric Trump says that their golf courses are all financed by Russians.

But hey, no Russian deals, no ties, all fake news, a big hoax...

That's your proof that Russians tanked Hillary? :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

things could be worse dooski....

we could think you're really dumb and believe all this stuff. as is the case with creepr, racer, sludgey,,,,

Being called dumb by any of you nitwit LWW's is also comical as hell. Are you actually threatening me with what you might think of me???? :lmao: All while calling me the dumb one? 

Just now, Skidooski said:

That's your proof that Russians tanked Hillary? :lol: 

No, the unanimous findings of all of your intelligence agencies is, as well as the word of your current President, and your former President.

1 minute ago, ICEMAN! said:

No, the unanimous findings of all of your intelligence agencies is, as well as the word of your current President, and your former President.

Well then....Why hasn't he stepped down? Why hasn't he been impeached or charged? Why hasn't anything happened in light of all this?

it's going to be fun watching skidooski sink along with all the other fools aboard the ss trumpster. I can see him now, trying to swim away..

"but, but, but I said he's a narcissist that one time. save me, please"

Just now, Snoslinger said:

Oh that's right...the 7+ month long endevour is "still in the early stages"! This explains why nothing of any significance has changed with regards to Trump

Oh that's right...the 7+ month long endevour is "still in the early stages"! This explains why nothing of any significance has changed with regards to Trump

the ideal, uninterrupted (thus far)  investigation has just started you fucking dumb ass. :lol:why isn't trump cooperating, instead of throwing obtacles? why all the lies? eh never mind, you won't answer the tough questions, I forgot.

the ideal, uninterrupted (thus far)  investigation has just started you fucking dumb ass. :lol:why isn't trump cooperating, instead of throwing obtacles? why all the lies? eh never mind, you won't answer the tough questions, I forgot.

Why isn't Trump cooperating with an investigation basically into himself and his presidency? Why the fuck do you think stupid? This is Donald trump you are talking about right? FFS Slinger...and you go around calling other people dumb! :lol: 

2 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

the "sacrifice" dooski makes, making himself look stupid, for the majority in here is rather sad. maybe I have it wrong though, and he really is that stupid?

All this proof and everyone agrees but yet nothing happens :news: 

Why isn't Trump cooperating with an investigation basically into himself and his presidency? Why the fuck do you think stupid? This is Donald trump you are talking about right? FFS Slinger...and you go around calling other people dumb! :lol: 

Why hasn't Trump asked the FBI once about the Russian hacking? Why hasn't he said one bad thing about Putin or Russia?  Why hasn't he taken action to punish Russia for their interference? Why hasn't he taken steps to ensure it can't happen again?  Why does he want to remove/lessen the sanctions against Russia?  Why does he want to reward Russia for their aggression by giving them back their two US spy compounds?

You're asking the wrong questions

:clueless:

well if he had nothing to hide, and wanted to prove all his haters wrong, why wouldn't he beg to get his all out in the open and over with? jesus Christ, I think I do have you wrong :lol:

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

Why hasn't Trump asked the FBI once about the Russian hacking? Why hasn't he said one bad thing about Putin or Russia?  Why hasn't he taken action to punish Russia for their interference? Why hasn't he taken steps to ensure it can't happen again?  Why does he want to remove/lessen the sanctions against Russia?  Why does he want to reward Russia for their aggression by giving them back their two US spy compounds?

You're asking the wrong questions

:clueless:

well if he had nothing to hide, and wanted to prove all his haters wrong, why wouldn't he beg to get his all out in the open and over with? jesus Christ, I think I do have you wrong :lol:

You two are talking about the ego maniac blow hard temper tantrum throwing Donald Trump right??? Then you ask why he's not cooperating etc..... :wtf: