Real Fake News....

26 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I thought you left the place? surely your fellow rwws gave you hell about coming back :lol:

I just said I was not going to make this place a job, like you have, 

You are still getting beat like a rented mule and still think you're winning :lol:

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

You two are talking about the ego maniac blow hard temper tantrum throwing Donald Trump right??? Then you ask why he's not cooperating etc..... :wtf: 

wtf does that have to do with this case?

3 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

You two are talking about the ego maniac blow hard temper tantrum throwing Donald Trump right??? Then you ask why he's not cooperating etc..... :wtf: 

He's the President.  His job is to protect America.  Why isn't he interested in doing that?

Just now, Skidooski said:

Wooooooosh 

so in that weak mind of yours someone who has an  "ego maniac blow hard temper tantrum throwing" personality but is innocent of an accusation, won't cooperate in an investigation against him?

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Holy fuck.  Someone @Snoslinger is off the rails again today.  WTF.  

the only one off the rails recently is you. my god you are a mess. I can't decide if it's an act, or if you've been a rw nut job all along but were able to maintain some composure. :lol:

Edited by Snoslinger

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

the only one off the rails recently is you. my god you are a mess. I can't decide if it's an act, or if you've been a rw nut job all along but were able to maintain some composure. :lol:

Dude.  Get a hold of yourself.  This obsession is not healthy.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

He's the President.  His job is to protect America.  Why isn't he interested in doing that?

He is pushing for his travel ban :lol: 

"Protecting America" from having American citizens doing business deal with Russians? Conversations or meeting with them? What exactly? The "Meddling" thing...the same shit we do and worse to many other countries?

7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

so in that weak mind of yours someone who has an  "ego maniac blow hard temper tantrum throwing" personality but is innocent of an accusation, won't cooperate in an investigation against him?

Oh noooo....I get the impression Trump is the most cooperative president, or person, for that matter. Carry on! 

Edited by Skidooski

Just now, Skidooski said:

He is pushing for his travel ban :lol: 

"Protecting America" from having American citizens doing business deal with Russians? Conversations or meeting with them? What exactly? The "Meddling" thing...the same shit we do and worse to many other

Oh noooo....I get the impression Trump is the most cooperative president, or person, for that matter. Carry on! 

your logic makes 0 sense. if I were an egomaniac, hard-headed, and had every trump trait, I'd still want to clear my name in all of this and would actually be demanding an investigation. as would anyone else with those traits in the same situation. you're talking out your ass, as usual.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

your logic makes 0 sense. if I were an egomaniac, hard-headed, and had every trump trait, I'd still want to clear my name in all of this and would actually be demanding an investigation. as would anyone else with those traits in the same situation. you're talking out your ass, as usual.

Thanks for sharing what you think you'd do. Nobody fucking cares what you think you'd do....never have, never will

58 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

the "sacrifice" dooski makes, making himself look stupid, for the majority in here is rather sad. maybe I have it wrong though, and he really is that stupid?

He really is that stupid - you've been giving him too much credit.  He's also one of the biggest whiners and fans the flames when given the opportunity. 

another idiocy to your argument dooskit is that trump would get a lot of attention, and fanfare, if he welcomed the investigation. what he'd love even more....

is to prove he was right all along, if that's the case

you going to deny that?

so, the question is, why would he not do that? :news:

Edited by Snoslinger

15 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

another idiocy to your argument dooskit is that trump would get a lot of attention, and fanfare, if he welcomed the investigation. what he'd love even more....

you going to deny that?

Because he and or his friends are guilty of something, Mueller is going to find out what and he's powerless to stop it.  

That's why he spends his evenings yelling at the TV in the White House and tweeting smokescreens and distractions.  He also telegraphs his guilt by tweeting accusations at other people of what he's likely guilty of.  

:lmao:

14 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Because he and or his friends are guilty of something, Mueller is going to find out what and he's powerless to stop it.  

That's why he spends his evenings yelling at the TV in the White House and tweeting smokescreens and distractions.  He also telegraphs his guilt by tweeting accusations at other people of what he's likely guilty of.  

:lmao:

Hahahaha.  Keep the dream alive. :lmao:  

He's got to be guilty of something.  We just need to find out what it is.  

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Hahahaha.  Keep the dream alive. :lmao:  

He's got to be guilty of something.  We just need to find out what it is.  

Really good chance Mueller already knows.

Obstruction for starters...

:bc:

38 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

you going to deny that?

Like he doesn't get the overwhelming majority of the MSM's attention already. Just like since way before the election! :lol: Do you think before you speak? 

He's right in his own mind no matter what you or I or anyone else thinks! :lol: 

Yes...I just think I did deny that in a way

Just answered it for you

Edited by Skidooski

14 times..... and you people bitch and moan about him hanging the "Liar in Chief" fake cover in his golf club? 

“Donald Trump, actually, was on the cover of Time Magazine 14 times, you would think he would put one of those up there.”