Trump is terrified of the investigation into his relationship with Russia — and he should be

"Terrified"!!!!!!!!

:lol:

Dems are terrified they won't be able to keep this up until mid terms.  And they should be....cuz they cannot....it's only for their losing side but it won't gather any new voters.  No?  0-4. :lmao:

Whatabuncha turnip heads!!!!

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

"Terrified"!!!!!!!!

Dems are terrified they won't be able to keep this up until mid terms.  And they should be....cuz they cannot....it's only for their losing side but it won't gather any new voters.  No?  0-4. :lmao:

Whatabuncha turnip heads!!!!

Will it really matter if they do....look at Georgia...

1 minute ago, FAT DAVE said:

I used to live in that district.  Still have friends there.  Went back and forth a bit with one after the election.  He said that the tv and radio were absolutely filled with Ossoff ads.  Like he's never EVER seen before.  All anti-Trump bullshit.  He said all they did was mobilize the black voters in the southern part of the districts that never vote (Dark country).  Everyone else thought he was a joke.  

• Like 1

Again I will wait to pass judgement until Mueller's investigation is done, but I will admit that Trump has met some interesting characters in his life and maybe even some with good genes.

One person with whom Trump undoubtedly did have deals was Felix Sater, a Russian-American businessman who has been convicted of assault for stabbing a man in the face with a broken glass and for racketeering because of his involvement in a mafia-linked stock fraud scheme.

A criminal turned government informant, Sater was one of the principals of the Bayrock Group, a real estate firm located in Trump Tower that partnered with the Trump Organization to build the Trump SoHo hotel and other properties. According to Bloomberg’s Timothy O’Brien, a veteran Trump chronicler, “a former Bayrock insider, Jody Kriss, claims that he eventually departed from the firm because he became convinced that Bayrock was actually a front for money laundering.”

O’Brien quotes another former insider, Abe Wallach, “who was the future president’s right-hand man at the Trump Organization from 1990 to about 2002,” as saying: “It’s not very hard to get connected to Donald if you make it known that you have a lot of money and you want to do deals and you want to put his name on it. Donald doesn’t do due diligence. He relies on his gut and whether he thinks you have good genes.”

If this were your business background, would you want Bob Mueller and his untouchables investigating you? The only wonder is that Trump hasn’t already tried to fire Mueller before he starts turning over more Bayrocks.

15 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

This gave me a chuckle to, as there is something special about a man named Felix who stabs another man with a broken glass in the face :lol: 

Felixx Sater,  a Russian-American businessman who has been convicted of assault for stabbing a man in the face with a broken glass and for racketeering because of his involvement in a mafia-linked stock fraud scheme.

2 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

This gave me a chuckle to, as there is something special about a man named Felix who stabs another man with a broken glass in the face :lol: 

Felixx Sater,  a Russian-American businessman who has been convicted of assault for stabbing a man in the face with a broken glass and for racketeering because of his involvement in a mafia-linked stock fraud scheme.

Hell.  I like it.  Shows grit.  

2 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Felix isn't the kind of guy you want to cross for sure, and who really expects that from someone named Felix :lol: 

Vincenzo...you disappoint me.... you've never heard of Felix Alderisio....cmon...bada boom bada bing.

4 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

Vincenzo...you disappoint me.... you've never heard of Felix Alderisio....cmon...bada boom bada bing.

There were a lot guys like him in Chicago when I was a kid, how the fuck is one to keep remember and keep track of who was who in the mob:lol: 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Felix_Alderisio

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ICEMAN! said:

JUST IN: Trump’s lawyers are postponing filing a Comey complaint, source says, in a bid to stop antagonizing Mueller

:whistle:

Why does he even care unless ..........

HES GUILTY....

45 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

JUST IN: Trump’s lawyers are postponing filing a Comey complaint, source says, in a bid to stop antagonizing Mueller

:whistle:

"JUST IN" :lol: You should really work on finding a better purpose.  Turning people into raving Dem losers here isn't really working out well.  Trump does appreciate your efforts though.

34 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Why does he even care unless ..........

HES GUILTY....

Thanks MC...we can all put this to rest then.   I assume your people are letting the other appropriate people know your findings.  Oh wait...you don't have any people...and they aren't interested in what you think you've got figured out.  Matter of fact, nobody really is. :lol:

• Like 2

19 hours ago, FAT DAVE said:

The more this Russia junk gets exposed as fake the more voters the dems lose 

• Like 2