From Trans-gender we get Trans-age WTF

5 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

I'll never understand you crackers.

Lmfao, usually people fucking drool over her, I've never understood the appeal of the supermodel type, I need more than skin and bones.

Yeah, black people using white restrooms used to scare people too asshole. I don't care if you're afraid if your fear is based on bigotry instead of facts.

:lol: when you have to resort to using terms like bigotry youve lost, you havent post one fact, your feelings are not facts

11 minutes ago, MiSledder said:

:lol: when you have to resort to using terms like bigotry youve lost, you havent post one fact, your feelings are not facts

You tell yourself that buddy, it's only an excuse when it isn't true. I'm sure you're a nice guy, I'm sure you aren't randomly mean to minorities and women all the time, but that doesn't change the fact that you're a bigot. You have views that are racist, transphobic, homophobic... Befriending some of them doesn't magically erase your ignorance.

2 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

I'll take the woman with fire T&A over the one who looks like she hasn't hit puberty yet every single time.

Fake tits and fake ass...she looks just like her father richard.... :lol:

1 hour ago, MiSledder said:

Yeah, to hell with the majority of the woman who use the womans bathroom feeling comfortable, we need to make sure the  bruce jenners are comfy

Caitlyn says watch out :news: 

Trump voter Caitlyn Jenner: I’m ‘coming after’ Republicans who don’t support the LGBT community

A lot has changed for Cailtyn Jenner, the Olympic gold medalist formerly known as Bruce Jenner, in recent years and the reality TV star’s political views have been a big part of that evolution.

The longtime Republican who voted for President Donald Trump told ABC’s “20/20” host Diane Sawyer that she will be “coming after” any GOP lawmakers who fail to support the LGBT community, The Wrap reported.

Since coming out as transgender, Jenner has taken a lot of heat for maintaining a fairly conservative political ideology. In fact, during an episode of E!’s “I Am Cait” in 2016, Jenner said Trump might “be good for women’s issues” and that the country would be “over” if then-Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton had won.

Jenner was lambasted by fellow “I Am Cait” stars, most of whom were also transgender. Now, it appears Jenner is softening some of those conservative viewpoints.

“Yes, I did vote for Trump, but here’s the deal breaker with the Republican Party,” Jenner told Sawyer. “And the deal breaker is you mess with my community, you do the wrong thing with our community, you don’t give us equality and a fair shot, I’m coming after you.”

Jenner said some of the Trump administration’s decisions regarding the LGBT community have been “extremely disappointing.”

In February, the White House shifted away from a view held by former President Barack Obama, asserting that Title IX, which protects students from sex-based discrimination, also safeguarded against transgender-based discrimination.

Jenner, who attended Trump’s inauguration on Jan. 20, called the decision “a disaster.”

“You made a promise to protect the LGBTQ community,” she said in a tweet.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Wildboer said:

Lmfao, you guys definitely still belonged in the mens room :lol: You're trippin if you think you looked like Serena though, she is fucking bangin. I'd eat that ass all day.

serena-williams-041611-1.jpg

Serena+Williams+Hot+Photo+2014-15+02.jpg

I'm with WB on this one....I think Serena is some serious brown sugar IMO. :bc:

• Platinum Contributing Member
25 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

That pervert just likes to get his junk knocked around by black male hookers.

16 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

Jimmy gonna get you for that. :lol:

Haters gonna hate bitches! 

49 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Caitlyn says watch out :news: 

Lmfao, this perfectly exemplifies her privilege and complete lack of awareness. Republicans don't like you anymore and we sure as fuck never started liking her stupid pro Trump ass :lol: 

36 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

I'm with WB on this one....I think Serena is some serious brown sugar IMO. :bc:

You're God damn right :bc:

5 hours ago, Wildboer said:

You tell yourself that buddy, it's only an excuse when it isn't true. I'm sure you're a nice guy, I'm sure you aren't randomly mean to minorities and women all the time, but that doesn't change the fact that you're a bigot. You have views that are racist, transphobic, homophobic... Befriending some of them doesn't magically erase your ignorance.

Heard it before from you, I dont agree with you so I must be all those things, its what you gotta tell yourself to justify hour feelings, it doesnt bother me