From Trans-gender we get Trans-age WTF

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

I easily comprehend and understand the issue. It's so simple - I can't fathom how you're too ignorant to grasp it.  You gotta take a step back from your NMN lily white bible thumping upbringing to understand.  Besides - if a man feels he's a woman and is more comfortable living as one who are you or I to admonish them?  

GMAFB, how about we kick him in the nuts and see if he still feels like a woman? You, on the other hand with your bleeding vagina have the opposite problem.

17 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

I'm more concerned about transphobia than I am about kids on Tumblr making up genders so I don't really worry about the exact number. Gender is a spectrum, even cisgendered people vary in their levels of masculinity and femininity. There's definitely more than 2 but once you get over 20 it starts seeming excessively specific. 

You can't choose your race just like you can't choose your birth sex.

She's biologically male, that's not contradictory to the fact that she identifies as a woman.

So can a transgendered person change their gender based on the seasons or depending on what the weather is like that week?  

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

So can a transgendered person change their gender based on the seasons or depending on what the weather is like that week?  

Or by what's left hanging in the closet? 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

total horseshit 

Yep.

There's no conspiracy involved so you can't comprehend it. :snack:

Wrong.

I easily comprehend and understand the issue. It's so simple - I can't fathom how you're too ignorant to grasp it.  You gotta take a step back from your NMN lily white bible thumping upbringing to understand.  Besides - if a man feels he's a woman and is more comfortable living as one who are you or I to admonish them?  

Idiot.

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

One is biologically made male or female or both sexes rarely. One is also biologically a certain age and race and all other manner of distinguishing characteristics 

If someone do to hormonal issues or childhood trauma or genetic mutation identifies as something they are not I have zero issue with that. When I do take issue is when they want special accommodation for their specific situation. 

We as a society will craft policy to cater to the common masses. That doesnt mean we can discriminate against someone based on their situation but they should be due no special treatment because of whatever they have floating around inside their mixed up head.

You arent getting your own bathroom , you dont get to marry your dog and you dont get to hold a position in the NAACP if you are white :lol: 

Simple

Good post.

8 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

That's the way it appears.  Thanks Obama....and the liberal twats that can't decide what race or sex they wanna be this week.  

59 minutes ago, f7ben said:

One is biologically made male or female or both sexes rarely. One is also biologically a certain age and race and all other manner of distinguishing characteristics 

If someone do to hormonal issues or childhood trauma or genetic mutation identifies as something they are not I have zero issue with that. When I do take issue is when they want special accommodation for their specific situation. 

We as a society will craft policy to cater to the common masses. That doesnt mean we can discriminate against someone based on their situation but they should be due no special treatment because of whatever they have floating around inside their mixed up head.

You arent getting your own bathroom , you dont get to marry your dog and you dont get to hold a position in the NAACP if you are white :lol: 

Simple

I don't believe they want their own bathroom, just the ability to use an existing bathroom of their choice.

19 minutes ago, MiSledder said:

Would you read that back to yourself? How fucking stupid do you sound? You can chose your birth sex but not your race? Youre fucked in the head and obviously only make decisions based on your feelings :lol:

No, I said you can't choose either.

4 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

I would suppose so, though I would chalk a lot of the more bizarre "genders" up to people who have trouble separating gender from other parts of their identity and sense of self. 

1 minute ago, Wildboer said:

I don't believe they want their own bathroom, just the ability to use an existing bathroom of their choice.

See, this shit opens the doors up to perverts. Use whatever bathroom one feels is best.  But they'd damn well better look the part.  If I catch Corporal Clinger walking into the womens bathroom after my daughter, I'm gonna see if he screams like a girl just before I beat him unrecognizable.  

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

See, this shit opens the doors up to perverts. Use whatever bathroom one feels is best.  But they'd damn well better look the part.  If I catch Corporal Clinger walking into the womens bathroom after my daughter, I'm gonna see if he screams like a girl just before I beat him unrecognizable.  

That's the whole point for them! Trans people who want to use the bathroom they identify with are usually well into transitioning, they're not big hairy men in a dress.

11 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

That's the whole point for them! Trans people who want to use the bathroom they identify with are usually well into transitioning, they're not big hairy men in a dress.

Me and some buddies way back in the day did holloween as Hooter's girls.  Two of us had girlfriends that worked there so they ordered us the largest "outfits" they had and our ladies did our make up.  Let me tell you something.  We were the ugliest bitches you'd ever seen. :lol: My buddy looked like a white Serena Williams!  Not one of the four even remotely looked presentable....and not one could pull of getting into the ladies room ....even if we wanted to.  And those shorts left little to the imagination.  If I got a boner, that meat was coming out of the package! :lol:

12 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Me and some buddies way back in the day did holloween as Hooter's girls.  Two of us had girlfriends that worked there so they ordered us the largest "outfits" they had and our ladies did our make up.  Let me tell you something.  We were the ugliest bitches you'd ever seen. :lol: My buddy looked like a white Serena Williams!  Not one of the four even remotely looked presentable....and not one could pull of getting into the ladies room ....even if we wanted to.  And those shorts left little to the imagination.  If I got a boner, that meat was coming out of the package! :lol:

Lmfao, you guys definitely still belonged in the mens room :lol: You're trippin if you think you looked like Serena though, she is fucking bangin. I'd eat that ass all day.

serena-williams-041611-1.jpg

Serena+Williams+Hot+Photo+2014-15+02.jpg

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Lmfao, you guys definitely still belonged in the mens room :lol: You're trippin if you think you looked like Serena though, she is fucking bangin. I'd eat that ass all day.

That's a man.  But he can choose I guess.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

That's a man.  But he can choose I guess.

I bet you think that pre-pubescent boy Tom Brady is married to is gorgeous and you're calling a fit woman with D cups and a truly glorious booty a man because she has defined biceps. 

2 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

I bet you think that pre-pubescent boy Tom Brady is married to is gorgeous and you're calling a fit woman with D cups and a truly glorious booty a man because she has defined biceps. 

Who is Brady married to?  Post pics if you aren't going to at least try and be entertaining. :lol:

36 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:

I can imagine the ugly jokes.

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

:lol:

I can imagine the ugly jokes.

We won 3rd place at a costume contest at the local night club.  They said it was because we looked so hideous and couldn't believe we went out like that.  $50 drink card!!!!!  I turned into a drunken whore.:lol:

18 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Shes prego now.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

We won 3rd place at a costume contest at the local night club.  They said it was because we looked so hideous and couldn't believe we went out like that.  $50 drink card!!!!!  I turned into a drunken whore.:lol:

Still no takers at the end of the night.  No amount of booze could.:lol:

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

For some reason this movie came to mind... :lol:

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Still no takers at the end of the night.  No amount of booze could.:lol:

My girlfriend raped me.  I can't remember if I enjoyed it or not.  But I did get up in a naked, drunken stupor and pissed in the corner of her closet...so that was something I guess.  

Alcoholism is healthy.

28 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Who is Brady married to?  Post pics if you aren't going to at least try and be entertaining. :lol:

Gisele Bundchen, she's an oversized 10 year old boy with a feminine face.

gisele-bundchen.jpg

20 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

Shes prego now.

Yeah, with the founder of Reddit no less :lol:

1 minute ago, Wildboer said:

gisele-bundchen.jpg

Serena's a monster woman... definitely some roid action going on there imo.

2 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

gisele-bundchen.jpg

Yeah, that's a man too. A skinny one.  "Giselle Bunchden"  even sounds like a morpho-dyke name.

1 hour ago, Wildboer said:

Yeah, to hell with the majority of the woman who use the womans bathroom feeling comfortable, we need to make sure the  bruce jenners are comfy

14 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

Serena's a monster woman... definitely some roid action going on there imo.

I'll never understand you crackers.

13 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah, that's a man too. A skinny one.  "Giselle Bunchden"  even sounds like a morpho-dyke name.

Lmfao, usually people fucking drool over her, I've never understood the appeal of the supermodel type, I need more than skin and bones.

8 minutes ago, MiSledder said:

Yeah, to hell with the majority of the woman who use the womans bathroom feeling comfortable, we need to make sure the  bruce jenners are comfy

Yeah, black people using white restrooms used to scare people too asshole. I don't care if you're afraid if your fear is based on bigotry instead of facts.