From Trans-gender we get Trans-age WTF

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

Seen this a while ago.   If this isn't proof the whole idea of multiple genders/ages is a mental disorder I don't know what is.   

I'd rather see us move towards 1 gender and 1 race.....human beings.....than this fucked up bullshit.   

Want proof how fucking insane the left is?   I'd bet good money our resident libs defend this too. :lol:  

And....  Heeeeeeeere's Merv!!  :lol:

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Wildboer :bc: Good posts.

Indentity is one thing while blatantly saying you're white when you're black is another.  Many transgendered people felt their identity at an early age but repressed because of bigots and the uninformed like those on here.  It really doesn't seem that hard to understand that some people are born with the physical anatomy of one sex but mentally identify with the other.  Been around forever but society is now beginning to a discuss it openly.  

42 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

It's really simple to understand once you accept that gender isn't linked to biological sex. There is a huge difference between a biological male putting on a dress and identifying as a woman and a biological male walking around claiming they don't have a penis when they really do. 

Well they both still have a dick so what exactly is the misunderstanding?

Snowrider likes this :lol:

10 yrs ago transgender wasnt up for debate, so not not trans-race or marrying your pet?

Edited by MiSledder

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

All True.  But where do you draw the line in this whole "trans" debate? 

From the perspective I'm explaining we don't draw a line, it's just there. Gender isn't biological or binary, it's a multi-faceted matter of identity separate from your biological sex. Age isn't a matter of identity, it's a matter of how many years you've been alive. The difference is just obvious to me.

11 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

From the perspective I'm explaining we don't draw a line, it's just there. Gender isn't biological or binary, it's a multi-faceted matter of identity separate from your biological sex. Age isn't a matter of identity, it's a matter of how many years you've been alive. The difference is just obvious to me.

total horseshit 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

There's no conspiracy involved so you can't comprehend it. :snack:

And there isnt a vox article articulating an easy to understand talking point so neither can you.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, f7ben said:

And there isnt a vox article articulating an easy to understand talking point so neither can you.

I easily comprehend and understand the issue. It's so simple - I can't fathom how you're too ignorant to grasp it.  You gotta take a step back from your NMN lily white bible thumping upbringing to understand.  Besides - if a man feels he's a woman and is more comfortable living as one who are you or I to admonish them?  

6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I easily comprehend and understand the issue. It's so simple - I can't fathom how you're too ignorant to grasp it.  You gotta take a step back from your NMN lily white bible thumping upbringing to understand.  Besides - if a man feels he's a woman and is more comfortable living as one who are you or I to admonish them?  

Snowryder, do you feel like a man? 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

In other words you're not willing to draw the line between say 3 genders or 23 genders or 43 genders.  

Can a person identify as multiple genders?  Is there a limit to the number of genders someone can identify as?  Can a person be one gender on Mon, Wed, Fri and be a different gender on the other days of the week?  

5 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

In other words you're not willing to draw the line between say 3 genders or 23 genders or 43 genders.  

Can a person identify as multiple genders?  Is there a limit to the number of genders someone can identify as?  Can a person be one gender on Mon, Wed, Fri and be a different gender on the other days of the week?  

Geez you really are giving this subject alot of thought Tom. :lol:

50 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

T bruce jenner has a penis hanging there, thats as real as the number of yrs he's lived

One is biologically made male or female or both sexes rarely. One is also biologically a certain age and race and all other manner of distinguishing characteristics 

If someone do to hormonal issues or childhood trauma or genetic mutation identifies as something they are not I have zero issue with that. When I do take issue is when they want special accommodation for their specific situation. 

We as a society will craft policy to cater to the common masses. That doesnt mean we can discriminate against someone based on their situation but they should be due no special treatment because of whatever they have floating around inside their mixed up head.

You arent getting your own bathroom , you dont get to marry your dog and you dont get to hold a position in the NAACP if you are white :lol: 

Simple

Edited by f7ben
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

One is biologically made male or female or both sexes rarely. One is also biologically a certain age and race and all other manner of distinguishing characteristics 

If someone do to hormonal issues or childhood trauma or genetic mutation identifies as something they are not I have zero issue with that. When I do take issue is when they want special accommodation for their specific situation. 

We as a society will craft policy to cater to the common masses. That doesnt mean we can discriminate against someone based on their situation but they should be due no special treatment because of whatever they have floating around inside their mixed up head.

You arent getting your own bathroom , you dont get to marry your dog and you dont get to hold a position in the NAACP if you are white :lol: 

Simple

Quite. :bc: 

24 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Simple

Cant believe im saying this, well said!

18 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

I'm more concerned about transphobia than I am about kids on Tumblr making up genders so I don't really worry about the exact number. Gender is a spectrum, even cisgendered people vary in their levels of masculinity and femininity. There's definitely more than 2 but once you get over 20 it starts seeming excessively specific. 

13 minutes ago, JEFF said:

Why is it ok to choose your own gender but not race? Wouldn't that solve a lot of the worlds problems?

You can't choose your race just like you can't choose your birth sex.

6 minutes ago, MiSledder said:

T bruce jenner has a penis hanging there, thats as real as the number of yrs he's lived

She's biologically male, that's not contradictory to the fact that she identifies as a woman.

3 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

You can't choose your race just like you can't choose your birth sex

Would you read that back to yourself? How fucking stupid do you sound? You can chose your birth sex but not your race? Youre fucked in the head and obviously only make decisions based on your feelings :lol:

3 minutes ago, MiSledder said:

Would you read that back to yourself? How fucking stupid do you sound? You can chose your birth sex but not your race? Youre fucked in the head and obviously only make decisions based on your feelings :lol:

No. He said you can't choose your birth sex. You change it later in life as the mood strikes. Fucking caterpillars i tell you.

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

this shit doesn't happen with black fathers. they didn't need some freaky excuse to abandon their family. kinda refreshing. 

Yeah, they're just expected to abandon their family's you dolt. As they have for the last 30 years.