CNN Producer Caught on tape admitting Russia Naritive they a promoting is BULLSHIT

Just now, Zambroski said:

They can't dude.  They HAVE TO HOLD ON and believe...and make others believe by mid terms.  I gotta admit though, they aren't gonna make it.  

all they are left with is empty hands and the realization that Donald fucking Trump beat their queen in a general election :lol: 

• Like 1

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

all they are left with is empty hands and the realization that Donald fucking Trump beat their queen in a general election :lol: 

I honestly don't feel they will ever believe that.  It's like trying to convince Christians that Jesus died not for their sins, but because he got caught clowning around too many times.  Sad part is, their party leadership is holding them on this idiocy...and we'll all pay for it with a single fucking party that will run over all of us without much opposition.  I fucking despise the Dem party right now.  And it's nothing close to my hatred for the R's after Obama was elected.  The Dems are completely out in space on this whole deal.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I honestly don't feel they will ever believe that.  It's like trying to convince Christians that Jesus died not for their sins, but because he got caught clowning around too many times.  Sad part is, their party leadership is holding them on this idiocy...and we'll all pay for it with a single fucking party that will run over all of us without much opposition.  I fucking despise the Dem party right now.  And it's nothing close to my hatred for the R's after Obama was elected.  The Dems are completely out in space on this whole deal.

there needs to be a new word for butthurt that is so off the charts it consumes someones whole life

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

there needs to be a new word for butthurt that is so off the charts it consumes someones whole life

You're right.  Don't know what to call it.  But I think it will go down in history as the end of the liberal movement.  This type of hate, sadness, despair and "doom mongering" cannot last.  I don't think it can anyway.

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Petulant and scorned are 2 that come to mind. :lol: 

24 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

They can't dude.  They HAVE TO HOLD ON and believe...and make others believe by mid terms.  I gotta admit though, they aren't gonna make it.  

In the end slinger will always say he knows it's true they just couldn't prove it 

6 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

In the end slinger will always say he knows it's true they just couldn't prove it 

Yep.  All of them feel that way.  I bet you can still start an argument 20 years from now with some once was a librul about it.  If they haven't all been killed off...don't jinx it!

5 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Slingerhurt? Snothurt? 

I think Snot is really fucked up and sad.  He really expected the government to come in and "fix" his life sooner or later.  Trump just brings him deeper into sadness and despair.  

Really though....SeRena is still the benchmark.  He's still just too fucking stupid to know he should be upset about it.  Still just a repugnant. ignorant, liberal anal pustule.