CNN Producer Caught on tape admitting Russia Naritive they a promoting is BULLSHIT

17 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I amswered your question not how about answering mine? show me the communications that Hillary or her admin had with all these shady Russians.

wtf are babbling about, dopo? there is all kinds of proof about trump's admin having communications with shady russians

So the narrative has changed from collusion to simply chatting?

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Rod Johnson said:

So the narrative has changed from collusion to simply chatting?

i'll say again, the only narrative that has changed is yours. you're now accepting the meddling aspect, and trying to justify the "chatting". so fucking obvious :lol:

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Wikileaks does not reveal its sources whether they are dead or alive.....that is the whole point of wikileaks and outing its sources by name would compromise its existence.

If you arent a mouth breathing fucking retard you would understand that Assange said it was Rich .....he said as much with his statements and the reward he offered.

Simple 

so using that same logic, you could have said anyone was the source :lol:

god damn you're a riot

Just now, Snoslinger said:

i'll say again, the only narrative that has changed is yours. you're now accepting the meddling aspect, and trying to justify the "chatting". so fucking obvious :lol:

Don't give a shit if they "meddled" at all, even though there's no proof of that. It doesn't even matter

jist pointing out that your narrative is bouncing all over the road. And it's hilarious to watch you squirm :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

so using that same logic, you could have said anyone was the source :lol:

god damn you're a riot

yah , anyone was the source but he chose to make commentary in the context of a conversation about Rich and then offer a reward for info on him

You are a fucking idiot ....just dumb....like Wooliemomo dumb

28 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Well , I'd say considering the entire establishment is selling out trying to bury it its going well. Assange said its Rich and he's never lied. Everyone else saying its not Rich with all their might has lied every single fucking time they spoke. You go ahead and continue to be a blind retarded sheep

:lol:

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

if I had made a statement even remotely close to ben's, using that same "criteria", I'd have been laughed out of dodge. yet.....

Fuck dude.  You're laughed out of Dodge every day but you keep coming back for more.  It's like groundhog day with you around here.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

Fuck dude.  You're laughed out of Dodge every day but you keep coming back for more.  It's like groundhog day with you around here.  

when you and your dipshit buddies are the ones laughing, I clearly don't give a shit.

2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

when you and your dipshit buddies are the ones laughing, I clearly don't give a shit.

Stifle it Corky. If you didn't care, you wouldn't have taken the time to make up that Zambonski length bullshit post that only ice would read.

26 minutes ago, Rw06GT said:

Stifle it Corky. If you didn't care, you wouldn't have taken the time to make up that Zambonski length bullshit post that only ice would read.

Hey!  What the hell.......?!?!??!?!?!?

Just now, Zambroski said:

Hey!  What the hell.......?!?!??!?!?!?

"Zambroski Length" is a very interesting term .....when used in reference to text it naturally means "too long didnt read"  ....but.......if used to reference anatomy ,generally male .....it means "disappointing to woman". The terms origins can be traced back to an obscure snowmobile website but has become part of modern lexicon and used in many different languages and regions of the world. Here are some examples of usage.

"dude , the bill of rights is Zambroski length , I aint reading that shit" ...... or ......"He was really nice but the other night I found out he's Zambroski length...I wont be calling him back"

Spanish would be "Longitud Zambroski" and Mandarin would be "Changdu Zambroski" ......most Asian males are though to be "Changdu Zambroski"

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

"Zambroski Length" is a very interesting term .....when used in reference to text it naturally means "too long didnt read"  ....but.......if used to reference anatomy ,generally male .....it means "disappointing to woman". The terms origins can be traced back to an obscure snowmobile website but has become part of modern lexicon and used in many different languages and regions of the world. Here are some examples of usage.

"dude , the bill of rights is Zambroski length , I aint reading that shit" ...... or ......"He was really nice but the other night I found out he's Zambroski length...I wont be calling him back"

Spanish would be "Longitud Zambroski" and Mandarin would be "Changdu Zambroski" ......most Asian males are though to be "Changdu Zambroski"

Rest your brain now.  Rest...

4 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

CNN even admits that it's all made up but Snot just can't let it go :lol: 

They can't dude.  They HAVE TO HOLD ON and believe...and make others believe by mid terms.  I gotta admit though, they aren't gonna make it.