CNN Producer Caught on tape admitting Russia Naritive they a promoting is BULLSHIT

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, Edmo said:

So you still got nothing but rumors and speculation. But everyone else is dumb. Seems legit. :lol: 

There are ALL KINDS of documented Trump/Russia connections before, during and after the election.

What the fuck are you talking about?

:clueless:

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Didn't read  :bla:

Everybody around him already walks the other way when they see him coming so he has to spew his nonsense here....sad really.

1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

Everybody around him already walks the other way when they see him coming so he has to spew his nonsense here....sad really.

That's how I see him too. And then he thinks we read his diatribe 

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

What's your proof? What do you personally believe happened with the Russians and trump?

proof of what? if it's collusion, then that's yet to be seen. but if it's meddling, or "abnormal" and frequent communications between the two, then there is a lot of proof. I believe trump and/or his admin worked with the Russians in releasing leaked information to help get trump elected. there is entirely too much smoke for this not to be the case. wtf were all those clowns doing when meeting? why all the lies about doing it? why the secrecy?

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

proof of what? if it's collusion, then that's yet to be seen. but if it's meddling, or "abnormal" and frequent communications between the two, then there is a lot of proof. I believe trump and/or his admin worked with the Russians in releasing leaked information to help get trump elected. there is entirely too much smoke for this not to be the case. wtf were all those clowns doing when meeting? why all the lies about doing it? why the secrecy?

How were the meetings between Trump and his team any different then the Meetings the other candidates were having? Why did several Democrats inclusing Diane Finestien say there was no connection to Trump and Russia with Meddling? Why has this dragged on for a year with no Proof?

Also When I compare your reaction to this with your reaction Benghazi where you have actual proof of Collusion and lies within the administrator. Collusion to hide the fact that this was a terrorist attack not a spontaneous uprising because of the youtube video I have a hard time taking you serious. 

2 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

How were the meetings between Trump and his team any different then the Meetings the other candidates were having? Why did several Democrats inclusing Diane Finestien say there was no connection to Trump and Russia with Meddling? Why has this dragged on for a year with no Proof?

Also When I compare your reaction to this with your reaction Benghazi where you have actual proof of Collusion and lies within the administrator. Collusion to hide the fact that this was a terrorist attack not a spontaneous uprising because of the youtube video I have a hard time taking you serious. 

show me the connections Hillary or her admin was having with all the shady Russians.....regarding the collusion, this investigation is in the early stages and we learn new things practically on a daily basis. that's another subject I should have added to that list - determining the outcome of investigations because the smoking gun isn't found in the early stages of it :lol:do you have any idea how stupid that sounds?

Just now, Snoslinger said:

show me the connections Hillary or her admin was having with all the shady Russians.....regarding the collusion, this investigation is in the early stages and we learn new things practically on a daily basis. that's another subject I should have added to that list - determining the outcome of investigations because the smoking gun isn't found in the early stages of it :lol:do you have any idea how stupid that sounds?

What new things have you learned? I asked you for your proof.

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

It's been 7 months or so. When does "the early stages" transition into something else? You know like something that goes somewhere

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

There are ALL KINDS of documented Trump/Russia connections before, during and after the election.

What the fuck are you talking about?

:clueless:

Russia is a real place!

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

How many years until it's not in the early stages anymore? 8?

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

right back atcha. show me the proof on trump you fucking hack

9 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

What new things have you learned? I asked you for your proof.

I amswered your question not how about answering mine? show me the communications that Hillary or her admin had with all these shady Russians.

4 minutes ago, COPO said:

right back atcha. show me the proof on trump you fucking hack

wtf are babbling about, dopo? there is all kinds of proof about trump's admin having communications with shady russians

Just now, Snoslinger said:

how's that seth rich thingy coming along? :lol:

Well , I'd say considering the entire establishment is selling out trying to bury it its going well. Assange said its Rich and he's never lied. Everyone else saying its not Rich with all their might has lied every single fucking time they spoke. You go ahead and continue to be a blind retarded sheep

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Well , I'd say considering the entire establishment is selling out trying to bury it its going well. Assange said its Rich and he's never lied. Everyone else saying its not Rich with all their might has lied every single fucking time they spoke. You go ahead and continue to be a blind retarded sheep

yep, everyone is trying to cover it up, even his parents, and the repukes who'd love to nail the Clintons with this. :lol:

you have got to be the biggest idiot on the site, hands down.

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

link to assange saying it was rich, please....

"We have to understand how high the stakes are in the United States, and that our sources face serious risks. That's why they come to us so we can protect their anonymity," Assange said.

He made clear that Rich's case had come to "no conclusion" but that Rich's death was an example of the dangers that could befall whistleblowers – "our sources take risks and they become concerned to see things occurring like that."

WikiLeaks later offered a $20,000 reward for information leading to the conviction of Rich's killer, as described by reporter Patrick Madden of NPR member station WAMUin Washington.

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol:

fucking ben. not even close to your original statement, as I knew.

Wikileaks does not reveal its sources whether they are dead or alive.....that is the whole point of wikileaks and outing its sources by name would compromise its existence.

If you arent a mouth breathing fucking retard you would understand that Assange said it was Rich .....he said as much with his statements and the reward he offered.

Simple