Russian Hack claims are a complete lie, Wasserman confirms DNC was never notified.

33 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Holy shit. Wasserman is calling Comey and the fbi complete liars.  I believer her.  I think she is telling the truth this time. 

This russia shit continues to unravel right in front of @Snoslinger bleeding cunt.  

Hahahahaha :lol: 

She said the FBI did nothing to inform the DNC that the Russian's were on the DNC network, and that the Russian's had been there for almost a year before the DNC discovered the Russian's on there network.

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

She said the FBI did nothing to inform the DNC that the Russian's were on the DNC network, and that the Russian's had been there for almost a year before the DNC discovered the Russian's on there network.

Exactly. The fbi told her it was russians. And her 1 year before she was told story means the fbi and obama is lying to us to because they told us it was July 6 2016 when they discovered the russian fingerprints on the hack

all of the lefts stories are falling apart. Nothing they are telling us is true. Nothing. 

8 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Exactly. The fbi told her it was russians. And her 1 year before she was told story means the fbi and obama is lying to us to because they told us it was July 6 2016 when they discovered the russian fingerprints on the hack

all of the lefts stories are falling apart. Nothing they are telling us is true. Nothing. 

Well then you have nothing to be concerned about :thumb: 

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

Well then you have nothing to be concerned about :thumb: 

I have nothing to worry about either way. None of this shit means fuck all to me. Im sitting here planning my winter right now. Its gonna be action packed. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

You've lost your fucking mind

:lol: