Another Syrian bombing coming up

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

Of course it would. You also think boats sail over a curve right. The reason the sun sets on a flat earth is due to perspective. The Sun isn't 93 million miles away in the flat earth model. If it was you would be correct.

Did you ever ask yourself how it's possible to have localized Sun spots from a sun that is 93 million miles away?

So why is it when we see pictures of the earth from space it looks round....and why do ALL the other planets look round as well?

27 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

It's adorable that you believe everything you're told like a good little sheep. You only know what you're told. You have no proof of the shape of the earth , you blindly believe it.

This will get 10 pages worth of comments......:lol::bc:

1 minute ago, FAT DAVE said:

So why is it when we see pictures of the earth from space it looks round....and why do ALL the other planets look round as well?

Nasa admits all composites of the EARTH are CGI recreations. 

2 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Gravity has never been proven NEVER. Even Neal Degrass Tyson admits that. Tesla proved gravity to be false as well as everything else Einstein said. Einstein was a fraud

Yes , gravity has been proven. In fact they just confirmed that they can measure the weight of stars accurately by how much their gravity bends the light shining from other stars behind them when they line up perfectly. You cannot possibly be this dumb JT ...use your fucking head

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/rundown/einsteins-theory-bent-light-reveal-way-weigh-stars-first-time/

Nasa admits all composites of the EARTH are CGI recreations. 

:lol: no , there were pics of the earth from space well before CGI , sweet fuck you are on to some dumb ass shit dude

1 minute ago, T1R9sledder said:

I guess so, so that must mean the whole moon program and landing was filmed in the desert of Nevada. Fucking Area 51......

We never went to the moon. That's been proven over and over again.

How do orbiting satellites work .....I can see them in both geosynchronous and geostationary positions every night if I like. How does GPS work or cell phones on the flat earth. How about satellite TV ......I used to aim satellite dishes at satellites all the time and coordinates were different for different regions :lol: 

We never went to the moon. That's been proven over and over again.

What? I knew it!!! Fucking Walter Cronkite lied to me and every one else back in the 1969. Fuck CBS News...Fuck CNN, Fuck MSNBC they all lied. The ultimate in FAKE NEWS!!!!

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

How do orbiting satellites work .....I can see them in both geosynchronous and geostationary positions every night if I like. How does GPS work or cell phones on the flat earth. How about satellite TV ......I used to aim satellite dishes at satellites all the time and coordinates were different for different regions :lol: 

GPS has been around since the 1930's, GPS is ground based my friend.

Just now, jtssrx said:

GPS has been around since the 1930's, GPS is ground based my friend.

nope ....that would require line of sight ....use your brain. How about cell phones and satellite tv

Just now, f7ben said:

nope ....that would require line of sight ....use your brain. How about cell phones and satellite tv

It works on triangulation. It's ground based

:lol: I know fucking satellites exist ......I can look up in the same place in the sky every night and see them. I can also see the fucking space station.....or is that ground based too .....sweet fuck you are out there dude. This is literally dumber than nessy and bigfoot