Another Syrian bombing coming up

1 minute ago, Momorider said:

Yup even more so at 45k :) 

Curve can't be seen at even 120K feet. If you think you're seeing curve out the window of an airplane your mistaken

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

I've done it. My flight times from Detroit to Vegas and then Vegas to Detroit were with in a few minutes. This is the point flights from east to west should be shorter because the earth is spining at 750 mph to the east. How is it that you can even fly to the west to east if the earth is spinning at 750 mph to the east? I know gravity right??

The atmosphere spins also otherwise the 750 mph wind would blow everything away you stupid fucking clown :guzzle: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
23 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

You are litterally parroting other people's YouTube non-scientific conjecture... At least the rest of the world is parroting scientific, peer-reviewed, research and the mother fucking evidence as seen through 70 years of space travel... And logic. 

Just like the climate science deniers :snack:

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

He can see the curve from his cage under his mom's stairs

Who the fuck argues in favor of flst Earth....

A Dumper :lmao: 

Edited by SnowRider

10 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Who the fuck argues in favor of flst Earth....

A Dumper :lmao: 

Who the fuck is infactuated with Hillary Clinton.....

45 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

This video is a complete distortion of facts.  The field of view "in degrees" is what makes the horizon look flat.  Take a tennis ball, look at the edge of it through a straw from about 2" away.  The horizon of the ball will look flat because the field of view is so small.  

Cameras will always distort a picture.  

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

Curve can't be seen at even 120K feet. If you think you're seeing curve out the window of an airplane your mistaken

That is simply not true.  At 35,000' you need a 60° field of view to see the curvature of the earth.  The human eye has a 120° field of view.  

16 hours ago, Momorider said:

Tell Buzz Aldrin to his face, you can post how it went from the hospital :guzzle: 

Yes he angrily responds because he knows he never went to the moon

48 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

This sucks, all my life I thought we went to the moon. I confronted my wife last night about the charade. You know what she told me? That information is classified and if I ever brought it up again. I could joining a long list of missing people or dead people.

So JT, all these flat earth folks are convince the earth is not a globe, right.  What shape do they think the earth is.  If it's not a ball then it has to be some other shape.  You said you don't think its the shape of a paper plate.  It has to have some shape.  What is the general consensus among the group.  

If the earth isn't a globe help us understand how we fit into our solar system.  All of the other planets in our solar system are globes.  We know this because we can see them rotate through out the year/years. 

Why does the sun rise in the east and set in the west.  Explain how this works with a flat earth.  

Is the flat earth spinning or stationary in relationship with the sun.  

Does earth orbit around the sun or some other planet maybe?  

Does the sun orbit around our flat earth?

Why is the sun in a different place in winter months compared to summer months. 

How thick is the flat earth?

If we start in New York and fly west for a week, where do we end up?

No more videos please.  We would like to hear your opinion on how our flat earth exists in this universe.  

Edited by AKIQPilot

22 hours ago, Momorider said:

Tell Buzz Aldrin to his face, you can post how it went from the hospital :guzzle: 

I'll pop that angry old man right in the kisser,  he's an actor nothing more :news:  

5 hours ago, jtssrx said:

zactly

4 hours ago, T1R9sledder said:

This sucks, all my life I thought we went to the moon. I confronted my wife last night about the charade. You know what she told me? That information is classified and if I ever brought it up again. I could joining a long list of missing people or dead people.

Leslies a smart women,  clintons not really killing all these people around her it's actually NASA doing it because she spilled the beans to them.  

• Like 1