Another Syrian bombing coming up

Just now, jtssrx said:

You mean another united states false flag designed to promote the take over of another sovereign nation just like the over throw of Saddam and Qaddafi

It's adorable when people who think the earth is flat pretend to act like they are in the know on other subjects...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

It's adorable when people who think the earth is flat pretend to act like they are in the know on other subjects...

Oh come on....you sound like snowrider. Leave poor jt alone

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Oh come on....you sound like snowrider. Leave poor jt alone

HOW DARE YOU!!!!!!!!

But honestly, it is his levels of stupidity that have led to all the major issues we face as a country today. Blind loyalty, hackery, lack of education, lack of critical thought. I have moved past blaming those who take advantage of it, IE Hillary and Trump. It is these people who are ruining this country. Fucking morons Bhen, morons. And the media. Fuck them too. 

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

HOW DARE YOU!!!!!!!!

But honestly, it is his levels of stupidity that have led to all the major issues we face as a country today. Blind loyalty, hackery, lack of education, lack of critical thought. I have moved past blaming those who take advantage of it, IE Hillary and Trump. It is these people who are ruining this country. Fucking morons Bhen, morons. And the media. Fuck them too. 

I think JT is an engineer lol....which makes it worse

So is Slinger... Jesus H... There is no way JT is actually an engineer though. He truly believes the world is flat. That is a whole other level of drooling into a pack of crayola's.

That explains slingers lack of sense of reality...I use to hate dealing with engineers....easily offended and could never grasp that just cause its works on paper... doesn't mean its going to work in the real world.

3 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Flat earth is retarded, but the US government does engage in such propaganda 

There is no justifiable reason for us to be involved in Syria. The fact that we are shows that we are in fact trying to over throw and occupy yet another country who has not attacked us. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

It's adorable that you believe everything you're told like a good little sheep. You only know what you're told. You have no proof of the shape of the earth , you blindly believe it.

Just now, jtssrx said:

It's adorable that you believe everything you're told like a good little sheep. You only know what you're told. You have no proof of the shape of the earth , you blindly believe it.

No proof?!?!?! BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! 

No proof?!?!?! BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! 

Show me curvature and don't show me any fake CGi crap from NASA or Go Pro Fisheye lens footage.

13271_1145796812113309_8079385559108134732_n.jpg

img_9158.jpeg

how do you know it doesnt JT ....you just told Rianna not to post some CGI and then you post some stupid pics with some math figures that you cant prove are true

wow

I'll ask you again .....why is it dark in China right now ?????

9 hours ago, f7ben said:

I think JT is an engineer lol....which makes it worse

I'm a Network Engineer. I have a Electrical engineering degree and a Degree in applied science. I was also in the United States Marines where I was a Expert marksman. The only thing we were taught in rifle school was windage. Nothing for Coriolis or curvature. I also was an Artillery man where non of our firing solutions included the calculations for Coriolis or curvature. We fired rocket assisted shells as far 60 miles. All firing solutions were calculated on a flat plane. 

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

how do you know it doesnt JT ....you just told Rianna not to post some CGI and then you post some stupid pics with some math figures that you cant prove are true

wow

I'll ask you again .....why is it dark in China right now ?????

It can only be dark in china if we live on a spinning ball? This is how the sun works on a flat earth.

Edited by jtssrx

2 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I'm a Network Engineer. I have a Electrical engineering degree and a Degree in applied science. I was also in the United States Marines where I was a Expert marksman. The only thing we were taught in rifle school was windage. Nothing for Coriolis or curvature. I also was an Artillery man where non of our firing solutions included the calculations for Coriolis or curvature. We fired rocket assisted shells as far 60 miles. All firing solutions were calculated on a flat plane. 

Why is it pitch black in china right now

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

It can only be dark in china if we live on a spinning ball? This is how the sun works on a flat earth.

It would never get totally dark anywhere on that disc ....geeesh dude

We can see that all the other celestial bodies in our solar system are round........we know how they formed and interacted with each other. How in the fuck would the earth end up flat? Gravity's effect has been proven by math over and over again 

5 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Lol no you weren't...

Just now, f7ben said:

It would never get totally dark anywhere on that disc ....geeesh dude

Of course it would. You also think boats sail over a curve right. The reason the sun sets on a flat earth is due to perspective. The Sun isn't 93 million miles away in the flat earth model. If it was you would be correct.

Did you ever ask yourself how it's possible to have localized Sun spots from a sun that is 93 million miles away?

Just now, jtssrx said:

Of course it would. You also think boats sail over a curve right. The reason the sun sets on a flat earth is due to perspective. The Sun isn't 93 million miles away in the flat earth model. If it was you would be correct.

Did you ever ask yourself how it's possible to have localized Sun spots from a sun that is 93 million miles away?

So dumb. So, so, so dumb. 

Just now, f7ben said:

We can see that all the other celestial bodies in our solar system are round........we know how they formed and interacted with each other. How in the fuck would the earth end up flat? Gravity's effect has been proven by math over and over again 

Gravity has never been proven NEVER. Even Neal Degrass Tyson admits that. Tesla proved gravity to be false as well as everything else Einstein said. Einstein was a fraud