Ba,Bye

1 minute ago, FAT DAVE said:

Yes...hes got you Libs running around like chickens with your heads cut off....the sooner you realize what hes doing the better off you will he.....you would think all the beatdowns would clue you in.

Oh yea, great fucking job.  He's such a genius!

IMG_7478.JPG

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

There needs to be consequences.  You'd think we'd all agree that truth is all we want.  Well we sure as hell haven't been gtting it from the Democrats or MSM.  The truly fucking ridiculous part about this, is that Limbaugh called all of it close to 30 years ago.

For the lack of my interest in pointing out just how wrong you are...wrong.  Do you know what Trump did last week with the VA?  Do you know who he met with today?  Do you know any of the initiatives he under wrote in the last couple weeks?  No of course you don't.

Yea bigly wins all around.  Making America great again and all that.  

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

Yea bigly wins all around.  Making America great again and all that.  

So you have no clue what Trump has done, or who he's met with in the past couple weeks.  Thats' all you needed to say.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

So you have no clue what Trump has done, or who he's met with in the past couple weeks.  Thats' all you needed to say.

I've read about it.  Nothing really stands out as being worth mentioning.

4 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Oh yea, great fucking job.  He's such a genius!

IMG_7478.JPG

Here's another clue for you.  Real Americans dont give a rats ass about surveys like this.

• Like 1

Works for me :lol:  My clients love me right now.

Im waiting for the ballon to pop....its got to happen eventually....it would be great if it lasted another 7 yrs.

29 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Real Americans do.  Trump's blind supporters don't.

I am a real American.  You, not so much.

27 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

Im waiting for the ballon to pop....its got to happen eventually....it would be great if it lasted another 7 yrs.

Yup, no doubt.  But there are no iceburgs on the horizon like 08-09, and confidence is still really high.  Anyone who has a clue can protect their gains and ride out whatever the market throws at us if it does come.  Ben pulled his money out a couple weeks ago and we've had a couple record highs since.  Thats not investing, its gambling.   :lol: 

I am a real American.  You, not so much.

Yup, no doubt.  But there are no iceburgs on the horizon like 08-09, and confidence is still really high.  Anyone who has a clue can protect their gains and ride out whatever the market throws at us if it does come.  Ben pulled his money out a couple weeks ago and we've had a couple record highs since.  Thats not investing, its gambling.   :lol: 

Its funny you mention 08-09....thats when I made most of my initial big investments....I was a little gun shy putting my severance and pension into a high risk situation. My old man said if you're ever gonna gamble...now is as close as you're going to get to a sure thing....naturally I set these up for less risk the closer I get to 55.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

Its funny you mention 08-09....thats when I made most of my initial big investments....I was a little gun shy putting my severance and pension into a high risk situation. My old man said if you're ever gonna gamble...now is as close as you're going to get to a sure thing....naturally I set these up for less risk the closer I get to 55.

If you rode it out, or got in low, you did pretty good.  I can't tell you how many people i've talked to who bailed and now kick themselves.  All you need to know is by looking ay the DJIA for the past 90 years.  8+% average annual return.  For 90 years.   Thats not to say there aren't down years, but the good far outweighs the bad.  The money my clients are making on paper right now is pretty incredible.

11 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

If you rode it out, or got in low, you did pretty good.  I can't tell you how many people i've talked to who bailed and now kick themselves.  All you need to know is by looking ay the DJIA for the past 90 years.  8+% average annual return.  For 90 years.   Thats not to say there aren't down years, but the good far outweighs the bad.  The money my clients are making on paper right now is pretty incredible.

My pension is in a RIF( retirement investment fund) i cant touch it till im 55....the severance I can touch whenever....but I wont touch it either till im 55....and yes this yr has been very good so far...im glad I made the jump across the border a couple yrs ago. :bc: