THE GULF IS DESTROYED FOR 1000 MILLENNIA

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

You're right.  Slinger is third behind Snowbevis and Mclosi.  ICEMAN! is nipping at their heels.  

its so tough to decide ....they all try and outdo each other every day 

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

its so tough to decide ....they all try and outdo each other every day 

Yep, like four no necked retards all trying to be the dumbest person in the room.  It's serious competition between those guys.

b580906f-dc49-4b15-9670-c3152ccf2a69_thu

2 minutes ago, Rw06GT said:

Too bad the way back didn't grab that gem. 100+ pages of a grown man crying like.a little girl. Trying to disprove all the experts with his boundless intellect. Funniest shit EVER. :lmao:

Reminds me of the Zimmerman thing and the Russian thing 

24 minutes ago, f7ben said:

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/06/26/much-of-the-deepwater-horizon-oil-spill-has-disappeared-because-of-bacteria.html

Everyday proves slinger to be the biggest idiot here :lol: I love coming across these articles

What surprise another subject Snot was 100% :wrong: about 

17 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

You're right.  Slinger is third behind Snowbevis and Mclosi.  ICEMAN! is nipping at their heels.  

You thought the Deepwater spill was pretty nasty when it happened and rightfully so, the good news is that science has discovered that the dispersants that broke up and sunk the oil has been consumed by the microbes that live in the area of the spill. Unfortunately the oil that made it it the surface is degrading far more slowly.

4 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

You thought the Deepwater spill was pretty nasty when it happened and rightfully so, the good news is that science has discovered that the dispersants that broke up and sunk the oil has been consumed by the microbes that live in the area of the spill. Unfortunately the oil that made it it the surface is degrading far more slowly.

Of course it was nasty.  I never denied it wasn't nasty.  But remember when I compared the volume of the Gulf to an Olympic swimming pool and the spill equaling exactly 2/3rds of a drop of oil in that pool.  

Science always knew the dispersants would help the biological process.  There have been off shore oil spills for nearly a century.  The oil industry has been using dispersants for nearly that same length of time.  

We tried to tell you that oil on the surface would disperse much more slowly.  I posted half a dozen articles about it back in the summer of 2010.  

Edited by AKIQPilot
  • Like 1

• Gold Member

It was a pretty cool event...  Watching what the oil company was able to do to stop the flow of oil.  

It was kind of like watching the Chilean miners being rescued in that mine collapse. 

Those were cool news items to watch.....  Now all we get on the news is fake news stories about Trump and Russia.  

We could use a good old big oil spill to get the news onto something else beside the fake partisan bullshit rhetoric about russia that has consumed the news cycle 24/7

1 minute ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

I remember him arguing with Tom about how to stop the oil leak :lol::lol: 

He just loves to take a beating ....he'll assume the most idiotic position possible and argue it until he is blue in the face 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I like new semi-retired drinking too much Tom :lol: my favorite iteration for sure 

I agree...he use to be alot softer...now its one piledriver after another. :lol:

Just now, FAT DAVE said:

I agree...he use to be alot softer...now its one piledriver after another. :lol:

Lots of f-bombs and random insults :lol: its like he graduated from the f7ben school of internet and now he is bucking for a promotion 

• Like 2