Union Man going up against Paul Ryan

7 hours ago, Woodtick said:

https://randybryceforcongress.com/about/. What do you anti union dem libtards think of him?:whistle::popcornchair:

His little political add video thing is pretty well done. That is exactly the Dem that the Dems need to run. Obviously not against Ryan because he doesn't have a chance, but across the nation in purple areas and light red places. Blue collar dems are going to be making a come back. The only way that shit show party has a chance. I think they are figuring that out. Seriously, I don't get how the Dem party allowed the ultra progressive left to take over. So dumb. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

His little political add video thing is pretty well done. That is exactly the Dem that the Dems need to run. Obviously not against Ryan because he doesn't have a chance, but across the nation in purple areas and light red places. Blue collar dems are going to be making a come back. The only way that shit show party has a chance. I think they are figuring that out. Seriously, I don't get how the Dem party allowed the ultra progressive left to take over. So dumb. 

How in the fuck is Ryan going to be reelected??? He is the worst of the worst ....slimy little fucking weasel sneaking all kinds of horrible shit into bills and the last minute. Just the worst

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

How in the fuck is Ryan going to be reelected??? He is the worst of the worst ....slimy little fucking weasel sneaking all kinds of horrible shit into bills and the last minute. Just the worst

How does Pelosi? They play the game very well in their role of hack-master general. 

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

How does Pelosi? They play the game very well in their role of hack-master general. 

throat slitting time? :crossesfingers: 

3 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

the ultra progressives took over the same way the crazy evangelicals took the republican party. this stuff all runs in cycles. following nixon the republicans were supposed to be dead. these two parties never die. they'll both out live ben. 

52 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

the ultra progressives took over the same way the crazy evangelicals took the republican party. this stuff all runs in cycles. following nixon the republicans were supposed to be dead. these two parties never die. they'll both out live ben. 

Does that mentality of eventual moderation still play? All the gerrymandering and people moving by choice to be with their like would say a different story. Either way, the country needs more blue collar dems to take power and moderate repubs. Would be great.