This bitch needs to die..2 dead toddlers

• Platinum Contributing Member

This fucking bitch leaves toddlers in car to teach to them a lesson in Texas on a 90 degree day, goes inside and smokes weed, takes nap and then tries to cover it up when she finds them dead....WTF.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-40396012

Edited by Biggie Smails

We need to sterilize people at puberty until they can prove themselves fit to have a child. Sweet fuck there are some dumb people out there who are undoubtedly raising more dumb people. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

I just can't even wrap my head around this..I have 2 amazing kids, and they are my entire life and have been since day 1..

The mother should be put in an oven, and suffer the same fate repeatedly 

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

I just can't even wrap my head around this..I have 2 amazing kids, and they are my entire life and have been since day 1..

The mother should be put in an oven, and suffer the same fate repeatedly 

:goodpost::iagree:

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

seems like a white woman thing. killing their kids. 

Yeah, minorities do MUCH better with theirs. Obviously you missed my point on the "news" comment.  

That's ok...

30 minutes ago, MiSledder said:

Look who brought race into it, the uber liberal

Another perfect liberal.

7 hours ago, f7ben said:

We need to sterilize people at puberty until they can prove themselves fit to have a child. Sweet fuck there are some dumb people out there who are undoubtedly raising more dumb people. 

Read this book in high school. Author used to experiment with lsd. Writes a book about the future. Damn spooky man. HIGHLY recommend.

Brave New World https://g.co/kgs/cc8FFt

8 hours ago, f7ben said:

You just having this epiphany, just now?

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

It wouldn't have made the news if she wasn't.  

No kidding.  

2 hours ago, MiSledder said:

Look who brought race into it, the uber liberal

No kidding.  

There is nothing worse than a 3rd generation welfare mother.  Doesn't matter what color.  They have the indoctrination and religion of state aid, and they milk it like a Japanese prostitute massaging Mainecats prostate.  Until you've dealt with one, and your checkbook balance was impacted by one, its really hard to understand just what parasites they are. 

7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You just having this epiphany, just now?

No kidding.  

No kidding.  

There is nothing worse than a 3rd generation welfare mother.  Doesn't matter what color.  They have the indoctrination and religion of state aid, and they milk it like a Japanese prostitute massaging Mainecats prostate.  Until you've dealt with one, and your checkbook balance was impacted by one, its really hard to understand just what parasites they are. 

Wtf.... :lmao: