I'm curious faggot Snowrider

On 6/15/2017 at 7:00 AM, Mileage Psycho said:

And we know the Russian's meddled, we need to know how far they went and we need to ensure it doesn't happen again.

We don't know that Trump's team colluded with the Russian's, what we do know is that the meddled with our election process.

What everyone need to think about is that Russian's and their leaders have outsmarted US presidents before as the Russian head of government have years to hone their skullduggery skills.

It does seem to be coming to light that some of Trump's campaign staff did have contact with the Russians, and we don't know whether that the contact may have been just a start to get know each other with the Russians knowing that the contact and conversations were being recorded (remember the Russians ultimate goal is to sow turmoil in the US) or it could have possibly been collusion or both, in either event it's important that we get to the bottom of it and figure out how our election process was compromised so we can steps to ensure it doesn't happen again, and we can't forget that in this country you are innocent until proven guilty.

One more thing to consider is that no one has cast a negative light on the Trump campaign better than Trump himself, his behavior and actions have been nothing but a liability to himself and his team.

5 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

LMAO :lol::lol:

Russia you can see it and it fucks you up between the ears :lol: 

4 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

LMAO :lol::lol:

Russia you can see it and it fucks you up between the ears :lol: 

Ok Vince.  We will cut you a little slack.  You are at least smart enough to recognize that there was no collusion on the part of Trump/Russia.  

Russia doesn't bother me in the least.  I just got out of a meeting with a few Russians. Discussing another pipeline project at Sakhalin 2. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Ok Vince.  We will cut you a little slack.  You are at least smart enough to recognize that there was no collusion on the part of Trump/Russia.  

Russia doesn't bother me in the least.  I just got out of a meeting with a few Russians. Discussing another pipeline project at Sakhalin 2. 

I don't know whether there was collusion or not, in any event I think the Russian meddling with our election process needs to be investigated and that we should do our best to prevent anything like it happening again.

9 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

As a Pipefitter,I approve this meeting with the Russians.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I don't know whether there was collusion or not, in any event I think the Russian meddling with our election process needs to be investigated and that we should do our best to prevent anything like it happening again.

How about we prevent whistleblowers and leakers from being mysteriously shot in the back at their dooryard in affluent neighborhoods ....that would be a legit thing to try and do 

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

How about we prevent whistleblowers and leakers from being mysteriously shot in the back at their dooryard in affluent neighborhoods ....that would be a legit thing to try and do 

I'm just not into government conspiracies Ben, way too many players involved for the lid not to get blown off.

18 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I'm just not into government conspiracies Ben, way too many players involved for the lid not to get blown off.

Sure, to take down the WTC. A grand flat earth conspiracy (sorry couldn't resist that). To assassinate a POTUS, even. But to kill some low level staffer? The size of that lid wouldn't have to be too big... Not saying that is what happened, but to discount it as impossible due to scope would be embellishing the magnitude of pulling something like that off. I dislike the sheer number of coincidences involved surrounding Rich. Even you have to admit that there are a few too many for some run of the mill gang banger scenario?

3 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Sure, to take down the WTC. A grand flat earth conspiracy (sorry couldn't resist that). To assassinate a POTUS, even. But to kill some low level staffer? The size of that lid wouldn't have to be too big... Not saying that is what happened, but to discount it as impossible due to scope would be embellishing the magnitude of pulling something like that off. I dislike the sheer number of coincidences involved surrounding Rich. Even you have to admit that there are a few too many for some run of the mill gang banger scenario?

Vince has way to much pride to admit anything. 

20 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Who was going to make the decision to kill Rich? Then who was going to give the order? And who was going to pay the assassin? 

12 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Who was going to make the decision to kill Rich? Then who was going to give the order? And who was going to pay the assassin? 

Just speaking from my own personal "How to kill a snitch list of: To Do's" (Joke...)

Wouldn't that be easily done by one or two people? I guess you need to re-read your questions and ask does that take a vast network to accomplish efficiently or one or two people? I want someone killed. I give the order. I pay the killer. I wouldn't elicit help like I was planning a wedding by committee on the subject. I mean come on Vince. Coincidence, simplicity, plausibility are there. You have to account for those things. Does not mean you have to believe it to be true, but discounting it as false 100% would lack critical thinking. 

7 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Just speaking from my own personal "How to kill a snitch list of: To Do's" (Joke...)

Wouldn't that be easily done by one or two people? I guess you need to re-read your questions and ask does that take a vast network to accomplish efficiently or one or two people? I want someone killed. I give the order. I pay the killer. I wouldn't elicit help like I was planning a wedding by committee on the subject. I mean come on Vince. Coincidence, simplicity, plausibility are there. You have to account for those things. Does not mean you have to believe it to be true, but discounting it as false 100% would lack critical thinking. 

We are not talking about you wanting to kill someone, we talking about the DNC and Hillary Clinton :lol: 

BTW, I watched Jason Bourne last night :thumb: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, FAT DAVE said:

Re-grouping :dunno:

If this Russian thing doesn't work out for them it's going to be painful. They might be setting themselves up for another epic failure

19 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

If this Russian thing doesn't work out for them it's going to be painful. They might be setting themselves up for another epic failure

And we figured out where all that smoke is coming from - it's the liberal narratives and progressive agenda going up in flames! 

:lol: