Falsified Votes Elected Dump.....

6 hours ago, Zambroski said:

:lol: Your predictions are spectacular!!!!

...but Troody is saying nice things about him now....what do you say about that? :lmao:

Who cares, your boy idiot just needs to do what he is told or else!!!!  What a little cunt that guy is....right?

He is kissing Trump's ass like a seasoned pro.

20 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Dump/Putin :lol: Gonna be fun to watch Mueller and Dumps tweets :lmao: 

Have you always been a loser?  I guess once you get used to losing it becomes second nature. 

Have you ever won anything in your life?  Not talking about your kids or your cousin a team you were the assistant coach for. Have you ever been a winner? Actually won something yourself. Like a pinewood derby race or something like that maybe?  

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Have you always been a loser?  I guess once you get used to losing it becomes second nature. 

Have you ever won anything in your life?  Not talking about your kids or your cousin a team you were the assistant coach for. Have you ever been a winner? Actually won something yourself. Like a pinewood derby race or something like that maybe?  

:lmao: Dude....you're asking the wrong questions when you don't know the answer  :lol::lmao: 

Ok so the title of this thread was such bullshit I'm curious.  Can someone give me the cliffnotes on the past 4 pages?  Let me guess, Slinger, Mainecat and Slowrider acting like douchebags?

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Ok so the title of this thread was such bullshit I'm curious.  Can someone give me the cliffnotes on the past 4 pages?  Let me guess, Slinger, Mainecat and Slowrider acting like douchebags?

Nailed it. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

no a douchebag is used to clear the stink out of a smelly cunt . they are doing there best to make that thing the most rank cunt of all time

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Losing is the new winning.  Where have you been bro? :lol:

8 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

All rhetorical questions.  Only true losers act like he does.  Haters gonna hate.

8 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Losing is the new winning.  Where have you been bro? :lol:

This.  

9 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Russia changed votes to favor Dump :bc: Falsified votes for your boy who lost by 3 million votes but somehow squealed by in multiple key states.....the math doesn't add up.....:snack:  Forget Seth Rich - this is the real conspiracy/truth Mueller is investigating.  Should be fun to watch.....

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Russia changed votes to favor Dump :bc: Falsified votes for your boy who lost by 3 million votes but somehow squealed by in multiple key states.....the math doesn't add up.....:snack:  Forget Seth Rich - this is the real conspiracy/truth Mueller is investigating.  Should be fun to watch.....

:lol: fucking moron 

Whitewater to a blue dress - Collusion to falsified votes:snack:

Our Voting System Is Hackable by Foreign Powers

The Russian hacks of Democratic e-mails expose only part of the problem

946CE619-F46F-473C-84857DE94987D21B.jpg?Credit: Matt Clough

The FBI, NSA and CIA all agree that the Russian government tried to influence the 2016 presidential election by hacking candidates and political parties and leaking the documents they gathered. That’s disturbing. But they could have done even worse. It is entirely possible for an adversary to hack American computerized voting systems directly and select the next commander in chief.

A dedicated group of technically sophisticated individuals could steal an election by hacking voting machines in key counties in just a few states. Indeed, University of Michigan computer science professor J. Alex Halderman says that he and his students could have changed the result of the November election. Halderman et al. have hacked a lot of voting machines, and there are videos to prove it. I believe him.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/our-voting-system-is-hackable-by-foreign-powers/

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Now Russia changed votes. :lol:

Some here should absolutely not take any high ground on the "flat world" debate.  Cuz....off the rails full-on imbeciles!

:lmao: Lil Momo - so fucking dumb :lol: 

IMG_3182.GIF

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

I know - own Lil Momo from MN :lmao: 

not only was there no collusion , the DNC leaks were a disgruntled insider not russia .......and nobody hacked any votes :lol: 

anyone arguing any of those points is a braindead sheep 

Just now, f7ben said:

not only was there no collusion , the DNC leaks were a disgruntled insider not russia .......and nobody hacked any votes :lol: 

anyone arguing any of those points is a braindead sheep 

The DNC and Mueller investigation are two completely different issues....only a completely delusional Dump supporter continues to try and compare the two.  SBYL supporting Dump :lmao: 

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

The DNC and Mueller investigation are two completely different issues....only a completely delusional Dump supporter continues to try and compare the two.  SBYL supporting Dump :lmao: 

No they are the same issue.....both seek to make Russia the boogeyman for some action that the elites here in Washington didnt like.

A. Election of Trump

B. Leaks of DNC emails