Best sites?

Well, hcs tops for idiots that's for sure.

Dootalk is to yellow and that's expected.

Snowest is a chit show too.

Super sled on fb is the best for information. There's top racers ,engine builders,dyno guys,turbo guys, u name it.

If u wanna get an answer on something,just ask and there's true correct info. 

Hcs sucks :D

2 minutes ago, Mowhawkcat said:

Super sled on fb is the best for information. There's top racers ,engine builders,dyno guys,turbo guys, u name it.

Right...you are an "information gatherer".  A real "knowledge think-tanker".  Go to FB then and practice your sled "Einsteinery" there.  :lol:

1 hour ago, Mowhawkcat said:

Just looked at it,, it's allot of the same guys that are on HSC hell some are on here. :snack:

10 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Right...you are an "information gatherer".  A real "knowledge think-tanker".  Go to FB then and practice your sled "Einsteinery" there.  :lol:

All good :D

Now go back to your hcs dick suckfest and hi five each other on how your owning this site.:lmao:

FB_IMG_1464110543716.jpg

• 4 months later...
On June 2, 2016 at 0:52 PM, Cold War said:

I like this site the best.

I can't stand faggots who are so into their "toy", having someone say something negative about the brand crushes them.

The worst site I go on is the RZR forum.

I have never seen such a heavily "modded" site.

The main administrator is a total faggot.

Topics with any negative comments about Polaris disappear or are buried.

I was tossed off the site after a few days for "questioning" an administrator.

They lied and said I was booted for posting spam. 

Those who post problems  and don't take full blame for their brand new machine breaking down or delivered with no air filter are attacked by the administration and a handful of jerk off members.

That's to be expected on nearly any brand dedicated site. Sad thing though, is that many of the older members from many of the major sites have either moved away to warmer climates, or have given up on sledding due to costs rising. Add in, today's younger generation being more into Pokemon hoopla, and their support of PC views, which works against us true sled lovers.

There recently was a private discussion recently on another site as to how to recover from V-Scopes fuck up(s) that really lowered traffic on their sites they own. No real answer was given.

Edited by gen4glock23
Added info pertaining to generation diff's

2 hours ago, gen4glock23 said:

That's to be expected on nearly any brand dedicated site. Sad thing though, is that many of the older members from many of the major sites have either moved away to warmer climates, or have given up on sledding due to costs rising. Add in, today's younger generation being more into Pokemon hoopla, and their support of PC views, which works against us true sled lovers.

There recently was a private discussion recently on another site as to how to recover from V-Scopes fuck up(s) that really lowered traffic on their sites they own. No real answer was given.

:goodpost:

They sure can fuck up a site.

• Like 1