6 months in jail for some bullshit weed charge

Just now, f7ben said:

Does some of their alcohol end up in the hands on minors or not????

I am sure it does, but they are not the ones selling it to them.  If this POS was selling it directly to minors do you equate the two?  Do you still feel sorry for him?  I certainly don't.

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I am sure it does, but they are not the ones selling it to them.  If this POS was selling it directly to minors do you equate the two?  Do you still feel sorry for him?  I certainly don't.

I dont feel sorry for him ....I think its a waste of time putting marijuana related offenses into the same category as anything else that would dictate an actual jail sentence 

I was buying weed at 14 years old ......it didnt matter if it was a 16 year old or a 60 year old that was selling it to me....I was gonna get it and it was everywhere

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I dont feel sorry for him ....I think its a waste of time putting marijuana related offenses into the same category as anything else that would dictate an actual jail sentence 

I was buying weed at 14 years old ......it didnt matter if it was a 16 year old or a 60 year old that was selling it to me....I was gonna get it and it was everywhere

Well now you are a grown up and need to say the same for your kids.  Who cares who is selling them what right.  I would run both those POS faggots over with my car. 

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Well now you are a grown up and need to say the same for your kids.  Who cares who is selling them what right.  I would run both those POS faggots over with my car. 

If my daughter wants to smoke weed she is gonna , nothing is gonna stop her. I'd prefer that it was safe if she decides to do that. Our war on drugs and the black markets that it produces and the crime that comes with those black markets are the issue. The recreational drug use and sometimes abuse has existed before our idiotic effort and will exist after. All we have done is negatively impact nearly every single measurable metric by which we rate "success"

Its time to acknowledge the pathetic war on drugs as nothing but a failure and a boondoggle the likes of which we have never seen

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

If my daughter wants to smoke weed she is gonna , nothing is gonna stop her. I'd prefer that it was safe if she decides to do that. Our war on drugs and the black markets that it produces and the crime that comes with those black markets are the issue. The recreational drug use and sometimes abuse has existed before our idiotic effort and will exist after. All we have done is negatively impact nearly every single measurable metric by which we rate "success"

Its time to acknowledge the pathetic war on drugs as nothing but a failure and a boondoggle the likes of which we have never seen

How old are your kids Ben?  We will see how you think when they get to about 14.  I really don't care what adults do since they are adults, but last I checked we have a major drug problem in both the USA and Canada and I'm pretty sure if we took a survey of the first drug most addicts took it would the one you claim is harmless.  

I would throw the book at anyone who sells to minors.  I have zero sympathy for their excuses.

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

How old are your kids Ben?  We will see how you think when they get to about 14.  I really don't care what adults do since they are adults, but last I checked we have a major drug problem in both the USA and Canada and I'm pretty sure if we took a survey of the first drug most addicts took it would the one you claim is harmless.  

I would throw the book at anyone who sells to minors.  I have zero sympathy for their excuses.

The gateway drug argument is pure bullshit .....

I am pretty sure the first drug an addict encountered was weed.

are you fucking retarded? serious question.....did you grow up in the 40's or something? 

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Let us all know what what the first drug your kids use then.:bc:

First drug I ever seen anyone use was robotussin ......we were gonna do drugs and we didnt care what they were. Availability was what dictated what drugs got done. 

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

First drug I ever seen anyone use was robotussin ......we were gonna do drugs and we didnt care what they were. Availability was what dictated what drugs got done. 

So have you told your kids that weed is completely harmless?  Cause its not.

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

So have you told your kids that weed is completely harmless?  Cause its not.

I will teach my kids the consequence of using recreational drugs ....obviously there is some garbage out there that will change your life for the worse or kill you. Weed is not one of them.

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I will teach my kids the consequence of using recreational drugs ....obviously there is some garbage out there that will change your life for the worse or kill you. Weed is not one of them.

:bc:

They will likely be more receptive of their friends opinions.  Good luck.  

I went through this and it wasn't easy but came out great,

:bc:

They will likely be more receptive of their friends opinions.  Good luck.  

I went through this and it wasn't easy but came out great,

I'll do the best I can to raise a good person......she's well on her way academically and she is an incredible girl...well mannered...thoughtful...selfless etc etc.

If she decides to smoke a joint with some friends that is up to her. Once she's in her middle teens her decisions are her own. 

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I'll do the best I can to raise a good person......she's well on her way academically and she is an incredible girl...well mannered...thoughtful...selfless etc etc.

If she decides to smoke a joint with some friends that is up to her. Once she's in her middle teens her decisions are her own. 

No they are not.

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

No they are not.

Of course they are ......what am I gonna do...punish her and alienate her further??? Make the situation far worse by trying to impose my will on a young adult?

You have until a kid is about 13 or so to shape them....after that you are there for advice and to help them pick things up when they fuck up.

Are you a fucking snoughputz dupe or something?

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Of course they are ......what am I gonna do...punish her and alienate her further??? Make the situation far worse by trying to impose my will on a young adult?

You have until a kid is about 13 or so to shape them....after that you are there for advice and to help them pick things up when they fuck up.

Are you a fucking snoughputz dupe or something?

Ben,

Lets have this conversation in a few years when she gets older.  Maybe CKF can mark it?  lol.

You are always shaping a kid.  Most don't mature until their frontal lobes fully developed  and that don't occur until many are 22.