6 months in jail for some bullshit weed charge

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

There is a little more to it then that you idiot :lol: he was a minor that was turned into a snitch by predatory DEA tactics 

4 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

a snitch is a snitch it is a personality trait  

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

he is lucky he is not dead sort of shocked a admitted snitch has lasted 18 inside . he must suck a good dick

This EZ Glider guy is a real fucking moron.

Just now, Rw06GT said:

Always love that line. Who the fuck do you think you are? Someone made you the class president? :lol:

Well This EZ Glider guy is trying to sound all hard and shit so just wondering if he is some sort of badass or seomething. 

1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

Well This EZ Glider guy is trying to sound all hard and shit so just wondering if he is some sort of badass or seomething. 

SNITCHES GET STITCHES BRO DOG !!!!

14 hours ago, Momorider said:

If you don't like the law change it don't bitch about the judicial system for enforcing the law :finger2: 

26 states have already changed the laws and your bootlicker fascist republican cock suckers are trying to turn them into criminals. Time to end the federal government. 

1 hour ago, Rw06GT said:

Always love that line. Who the fuck do you think you are? Someone made you the class president? :lol:

Exactly what comes to mind for about 75% of slingers posts.  

65lbs of pot and he got 6 months?  Am I missing something here.  Seems fairly light.  

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

26 states have already changed the laws and your bootlicker fascist republican cock suckers are trying to turn them into criminals. Time to end the federal government. 

agree but when you are in a state that it  is still illegal you know you are breaking the law and shaking the dice .most of us have shaken the dice a time or 2 and knowen full well what the outcome could be.

I am all for states rights there is really no arguing states rights don't like your states laws change them or move or abide by them or chance it you are free to decide what road you want to take  

3 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Good god stfu you wannabe thug! :lol:

so you support snitches  but  hate cops ok buddy good for you . never said I was a thug but do know a few that went and did there 36 to 72 with out being cunts about it . but sounds like you have or would take the cunt path . oh I am looking at a possession charge boo fucking whoooo  I better pin a few distribution charges on the people I buy from so I don't have to go to a 30 day out patient . I hope they busted the fuckers teeth out first week so he could not bite down  

17 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

agree but when you are in a state that it  is still illegal you know you are breaking the law and shaking the dice .most of us have shaken the dice a time or 2 and knowen full well what the outcome could be.

I am all for states rights there is really no arguing states rights don't like your states laws change them or move or abide by them or chance it you are free to decide what road you want to take  

It's ALOT easier to change state laws than federal laws. 

13 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

so you support snitches  but  hate cops ok buddy good for you . never said I was a thug but do know a few that went and did there 36 to 72 with out being cunts about it . but sounds like you have or would take the cunt path . oh I am looking at a possession charge boo fucking whoooo  I better pin a few distribution charges on the people I buy from so I don't have to go to a 30 day out patient . I hope they busted the fuckers teeth out first week so he could not bite down  

YOU do the crime YOU do the time...

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

Don't hate cops but you keep saying it because you are a fucking dolt. Second of all I would never put my self in that position in the first place so you can quit with that assinine arguement. Third the fucking law he was sentenced under has been ruled unconstitutional yet he is still in prison where he has been his entire adult life so instead of all your stupid comments and bullshit you can't back up try reading  and paying attention.

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

Don't hate cops but you keep saying it because you are a fucking dolt. Second of all I would never put my self in that position in the first place so you can quit with that assinine arguement. Third the fucking law he was sentenced under has been ruled unconstitutional yet he is still in prison where he has been his entire adult life so instead of all your stupid comments and bullshit you can't back up try reading  and paying attention.

guy was a snitch that is worse than the law he was charged with . karma fuck him . if you feel so strongly help the guy out open your check book and donate some time to his defense fund . lots of guys doing big distribution and conspiracy stretches because of cunt snitches. there are a lot of guys doing time for things that are no longer illegal tons of them . but they were when they were busted most likely because of a  snitch     

22 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

Can't claim 60+ lbs on recreational use, 6 month stint is a sweetheart of a deal, do the time and move on

He's in a coma from a prison beating ....the fact is that silly drug offenses for totally harmless drugs should not land you in the pen no matter what 

He's in a coma from a prison beating ....the fact is that silly drug offenses for totally harmless drugs should not land you in the pen no matter what 

Anyone who has 65lbs of pot is intending to distribute.  Anyone who intends to distribute 65lbs of pot is distributing other drugs too.  This isn't some kid who got caught with a dime bag.  I'm not condoning it but the beating was a consequence of him fucking up big time.  

13 minutes ago, f7ben said:

except the fact it is still illegal no matter if it is harmless or not . the guy knew the deal going in . and driving around with open bottle with previous convictions would get him the 6 alone in most states.

fyi he never went to any prison if he was doing a 6m stint you only get prison for a year and a day or more . you never want the year you want the year and a day you get out sooner and live better than short term

10 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Anyone who has 65lbs of pot is intending to distribute.  Anyone who intends to distribute 65lbs of pot is distributing other drugs too.  This isn't some kid who got caught with a dime bag.  I'm not condoning it but the beating was a consequence of him fucking up big time.  

If he was caught with other drugs then charge him. If he gets caught with 65lbs of week then take it and write him a heavy fine and some probation.

We dont need non-violent pastafarian pot heads costing us 100k a year in the prison population. Its fucking retarded

If he was caught with other drugs then charge him. If he gets caught with 65lbs of week then take it and write him a heavy fine and some probation.

We dont need non-violent pastafarian pot heads costing us 100k a year in the prison population. Its fucking retarded

Intent to distribute is a felony.  6 months was a light sentence.  

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Intent to distribute is a felony.  6 months was a light sentence.  

Lets make intent to distribute lipgloss a felony also ....makes about as much fucking sense 

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

was that the law in the state he was in? he knew what he was doing and a dumb fuck to top it off . I am shocked he only got 6 . guys get years for less