6 months in jail for some bullshit weed charge

According to previously published reports, on June 15, 2013 Jawara McIntosh's rental car was pulled over by New Jersey police who allege that open bottles of alcohol were found on the front seat and that McIntosh was under the influence. A search of McIntosh's car found suitcases in the trunk filled with more than 65 pounds of marijuana. Police charged McIntosh with intent to distribute, two counts of driving under the influence, driving with a suspended license, improper passing and having an open container of alcohol in the vehicle.

FUCKING SWEET :lol: 

Just now, Momorider said:

If you don't like the law change it don't bitch about the judicial system for enforcing the law :finger2: 

shut up stupid ass fucking cum dumpster ....the states have started changing the law and faggots like you who support commies like Jeff Sessions continue to set us back 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, f7ben said:

According to previously published reports, on June 15, 2013 Jawara McIntosh's rental car was pulled over by New Jersey police who allege that open bottles of alcohol were found on the front seat and that McIntosh was under the influence. A search of McIntosh's car found suitcases in the trunk filled with more than 65 pounds of marijuana. Police charged McIntosh with intent to distribute, two counts of driving under the influence, driving with a suspended license, improper passing and having an open container of alcohol in the vehicle.

FUCKING SWEET :lol: 

all he got was 6mo for 65 lbs ? sounds pretty sweet I would take that deal all day

Just now, Ez ryder said:

all he got was 6mo for 65 lbs ? sounds pretty sweet I would take that deal all day

6 months in jail for having a half a trunk full of a plant no more dangerous than cabbage or tomatoes .......fuck that shit 

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

like I said 6mo for the situation you described is a sweet deal .

a cop in MN just murdered a guy point blank for no reason and got zero months ........sounds to me like 6 months for some week is getting straight fucked 

Just now, f7ben said:

a cop in MN just murdered a guy point blank for no reason and got zero months ........sounds to me like 6 months for some week is getting straight fucked 

I still say he said don't grab it 3 times and 12 disagree with you. believe me I have seen nothing but that story on local for days . 

Just now, Ez ryder said:

I still say he said don't grab it 3 times and 12 disagree with you. believe me I have seen nothing but that story on local for days . 

he didnt even give the guy time to present his empty hands from whatever he was reaching for....he gave him less time than it takes to look up before he unloaded on him

17 minutes ago, f7ben said:

he didnt even give the guy time to present his empty hands from whatever he was reaching for....he gave him less time than it takes to look up before he unloaded on him

yeah ok . I am sure a pro like your self would have  . he said don't grab it then the cop pulled his gun said don't reach for it as he was holding his gun in the window and then again don't grab it then fired away .

to quick prob but I was not there and did not see in the car just like you  .

like stated before this was not this guys first dealing with cops what 49 times he was pulled over he knew what pricks they were . when I am dealing with cops I am way over the top with the my hands are on the weal I don't feel comfortable getting my wallet . no can you open the door I don't want any one to die today . shit like that 1 to fuck with them and 2 because I don't trust any of them

49 minutes ago, f7ben said:

That was brutal, watching the video of that murder in light of the jury finding that murdering cop innocent was sickening.

19 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Neither party is interested in changing it. Law enforcement unions have too much clout 

Exactly.....pot heads pay fines and dont shoot back. Faggot ass cops just love stealing from them

45 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Exactly.....pot heads pay fines and dont shoot back. Faggot ass cops just love stealing from them

You hear aboot Russian meddling tho?

9 hours ago, f7ben said:

shut up stupid ass fucking cum dumpster ....the states have started changing the law and faggots like you who support commies like Jeff Sessions continue to set us back 

:fuckoff: guy should have got 15 years 

• Platinum Contributing Member

How about the case of Whiteboy Rick Wershe.....been in prison since he was 18 because of the lifer law. Clearly he admits what he did when he was 18 but he has been fucked around for years by a corrupt system.

https://www.clickondetroit.com/white-boy-rick

https://magazine.atavist.com/white-boy-rick

Edited by Biggie Smails

54 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

How about the case of Whiteboy Rick Wershe.....been in prison since he was 18 because of the lifer law. Clearly he admits what he did when he was 18 but he has been fucked around for years by a corrupt system.

https://www.clickondetroit.com/white-boy-rick

https://magazine.atavist.com/white-boy-rick

fuck him he was a bitch boy fro the get go .

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

fuck him he was a bitch boy fro the get go .

Yeah well fuck you as the law was ruled unconstitutional yet there he sits in prison and who the  fuck are you anyhow?

4 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Yeah well fuck you as the law was ruled unconstitutional yet there he sits in prison and who the  fuck are you anyhow?

he was a bitch running around snitching fuck him and fuck you for blowing him after the fact . you hate cops but embrace a snitch ? yeah ok

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

he was a bitch running around snitching fuck him and fuck you for blowing him after the fact . you hate cops but embrace a snitch ? yeah ok

There is a little more to it then that you idiot :lol: he was a minor that was turned into a snitch by predatory DEA tactics