When you beat the brainwashing....

16 hours ago, Zambroski said:

"...Shatters Myth!!!!'   How did he do that?  What is the myth?

This guy reminds me of this little whiner I had in Basic.  God damn crybaby that threatened suicide.  And the Cadre made me be his fucking "battle buddy" (where they try to pair the weak with the strong).  That little fucking bitch...by the 2nd week I was whispering in his ear at night to end it all.  Fucking pussy...all talk.  He finally started pissing his bed and they threw his stupid ass out.  I thought for sure I was gonna have to kill him myself.  Fucking pussy. 

But I get the video...and the thread.  "Haters gonna hate!"  Boo hoo.

:lmao:

Lol

8 hours ago, Anler said:

Dude that is the biggest pile of shit you have ever posted. From my first day of kindergarten we were required to stand and say the pledge if allegiance everyday. And all you have to do is log in Facebook and look at the dozens of memes and posts about hero and flag worship. Obviously you haven't shaken the brainwashing yet...

"Brain washing".  What's wrong with patriotism?  What's wrong with allegiance to one's country?  What's wrong with having pride in one's country?  What's wrong with pride in one's self?  The only time I can see that certain people have a problem with these is when they have none of their own.  They have no belief system other than the sorry ones they've made up for themselves...which is oddly a belief system in no beliefs at all. The military calls it "Esprit de Corps"...a pride, fellowship, ;loyalty of the team.  I have NEVER seen this duplicated outside of my military experience.  That's also why, veterans share a different association with one another.  One that, even this pussy in the video can at least understand, whether he appreciates it or not.  Some people are just plain losers and aren't worthy of that term (esprit de corps).  And others that have never served take every chance they can to try and tear that down...unsuccessfully.  Well, maybe easily to the sissies that served that played "bit" roles.

I cannot imagine going through life without ever really experiencing what I've mentioned above.  However, a lot like you seem to do it just fine.  And it helps to hate on those that do experience it by downplaying what you don't understand every chance you get.  Like I posted..."Haters gonna hate".  And nobody that serves really gives a shit.  Hey...go thank someone for their service with a smile...and they'll thank you back...with a smile.  But, if they're like me...it's a fake smile and fake gratuity (like yours), cuz I didn't do it for you or my country.  You and they just reaped the benefits of our service...and not by my choice.  

33 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

"Brain washing".  What's wrong with patriotism?  What's wrong with allegiance to one's country?  What's wrong with having pride in one's country?  What's wrong with pride in one's self?  The only time I can see that certain people have a problem with these is when they have none of their own.  They have no belief system other than the sorry ones they've made up for themselves...which is oddly a belief system in no beliefs at all. The military calls it "Esprit de Corps"...a pride, fellowship, ;loyalty of the team.  I have NEVER seen this duplicated outside of my military experience.  That's also why, veterans share a different association with one another.  One that, even this pussy in the video can at least understand, whether he appreciates it or not.  Some people are just plain losers and aren't worthy of that term (esprit de corps).  And others that have never served take every chance they can to try and tear that down...unsuccessfully.  Well, maybe easily to the sissies that served that played "bit" roles.

I cannot imagine going through life without ever really experiencing what I've mentioned above.  However, a lot like you seem to do it just fine.  And it helps to hate on those that do experience it by downplaying what you don't understand every chance you get.  Like I posted..."Haters gonna hate".  And nobody that serves really gives a shit.  Hey...go thank someone for their service with a smile...and they'll thank you back...with a smile.  But, if they're like me...it's a fake smile and fake gratuity (like yours), cuz I didn't do it for you or my country.  You and they just reaped the benefits of our service...and not by my choice.  

Whats wrong with patriotism when it is instilled as dogma in small children? Take a fucking look at North Korea and get back to me

16 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Whats wrong with patriotism when it is instilled as dogma in small children? Take a fucking look at North Korea and get back to me

That's your US correlation to patriotism?  North Korea?

Wake up, get some coffee, de-fog yourself, and then...YOU get back to me.

That was truly idiotic.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

That's your US correlation to patriotism?  North Korea?

Wake up, get some coffee, de-fog yourself, and then...YOU get back to me.

That was truly idiotic.

No it wasnt .....teaching kids to say the pledge and all this flag worship and hero worship directly leads to them being unable to criticize their country when it is committing atrocity or in the wrong. The NK comparison was obviously extreme but its the same damn thing. I'd pledge allegiance to a pile of dogshit before any nation or man and I'll teach my kid the same.

Just now, f7ben said:

No it wasnt .....teaching kids to say the pledge and all this flag worship and hero worship directly leads to them being unable to criticize their country when it is committing atrocity or in the wrong. The NK comparison was obviously extreme but its the same damn thing. I'd pledge allegiance to a pile of dogshit before any nation or man and I'll teach my kid the same.

It's not the same, we all grew up saying the pledge. How did that turn out for us?  Are we all what you described?  

Believe it or not, our system, until recently has always taught us to think and believe FREELY.  It's only now that the liberal indoctrination movement is threatening that.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

It's not the same, we all grew up saying the pledge. How did that turn out for us?  Are we all what you described?  

Believe it or not, our system, until recently has always taught us to think and believe FREELY.  It's only now that the liberal indoctrination movement is threatening that.

Complete bullshit ......most people I know are unable to think freely. When the US goes to war it takes a decade for them to wake up and admit that we were conned into deploying our military for nefarious reasons and some (see woolimomo) will never be able to admit it. Our system is such that it teaches kids to hold the US as some beacon of moral high ground in their hearts forever and ever no matter what. Couple that with getting your kid brainwashed in a church to always conform to thinking and acting morally as defined by a bunch of men and you get a populace unwilling to defend itself from tyranny. Welcome to the brave new world ....hope you enjoy your iphone and soilent green 

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Complete bullshit ......most people I know are unable to think freely. When the US goes to war it takes a decade for them to wake up and admit that we were conned into deploying our military for nefarious reasons and some (see woolimomo) will never be able to admit it. Our system is such that it teaches kids to hold the US as some beacon of moral high ground in their hearts forever and ever no matter what. Couple that with getting your kid brainwashed in a church to always conform to thinking and acting morally as defined by a bunch of men and you get a populace unwilling to defend itself from tyranny. Welcome to the brave new world ....hope you enjoy your iphone and soilent green 

I don't hang around those types for too long.  I know plenty.  I just have to limit my exposure to maintain them as friends.  Otherwise, they'll get a piece of my mind for not having one of their own. It's why both parties shared equal criticism from me for the war mongering they both seem to love to do. Nobody loves the defense sector stocks like our elected "servants".  

But going back to the "brainwashing" thing.  It's more of an indoctrination that needs to start happening early in ones life...and constantly reinforced to continue to work.  It's why religion needs BOTH parents on board.  It's why liberals need constant hate rhetoric towards what they feel is different opinions.  And many others like those two really need to push for isolation from "non-believers" to keep their house of delicate cards of hypocrisy from imploding.  Patriotism...true patriotism is hard to enforce. Even in the military.  but even then...I know many that tried to "duck indoors" when the flag was going up and being taken down so they didn't have to stand there for 30 seconds and salute. :lol:

There is nothing wrong with "Nationalism" or patriotism though.  And anyone that argues there is can swallow their own teeth as far as I'm concerned....I find them to be cunty whiners.  For all of our faults (I've seen the grow more over the last eight), we still hold top standings within the "free" nations.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I don't hang around those types for too long.  I know plenty.  I just have to limit my exposure to maintain them as friends.  Otherwise, they'll get a piece of my mind for not having one of their own. It's why both parties shared equal criticism from me for the war mongering they both seem to love to do. Nobody loves the defense sector stocks like our elected "servants".  

But going back to the "brainwashing" thing.  It's more of an indoctrination that needs to start happening early in ones life...and constantly reinforced to continue to work.  It's why religion needs BOTH parents on board.  It's why liberals need constant hate rhetoric towards what they feel is different opinions.  And many others like those two really need to push for isolation from "non-believers" to keep their house of delicate cards of hypocrisy from imploding.  Patriotism...true patriotism is hard to enforce. Even in the military.  but even then...I know many that tried to "duck indoors" when the flag was going up and being taken down so they didn't have to stand there for 30 seconds and salute. :lol:

There is nothing wrong with "Nationalism" or patriotism though.  And anyone that argues there is can swallow their own teeth as far as I'm concerned....I find them to be cunty whiners.  For all of our faults (I've seen the grow more over the last eight), we still hold top standings within the "free" nations.

I would support nationalist rhetoric. I live here , love this nation apart from its government ....and I love the people here. I want the best deal for the american citizen and I want our right to be free ....all of our rights afforded us by our constitution protected at any cost. Without question the biggest threat to American freedom is assfucks like Pompeo and Sessions bent on ushering in the surveillance state , private prisons filled with low level offenders , idiotic foreign policy , exploding military budgets etc etc.

All of those things are like patriotism triggers to those that havent shook the dogma.

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I would support nationalist rhetoric. I live here , love this nation apart from its government ....and I love the people here. I want the best deal for the american citizen and I want our right to be free ....all of our rights afforded us by our constitution protected at any cost. Without question the biggest threat to American freedom is assfucks like Pompeo and Sessions bent on ushering in the surveillance state , private prisons filled with low level offenders , idiotic foreign policy , exploding military budgets etc etc.

All of those things are like patriotism triggers to those that havent shook the dogma.

There are brainless squids everywhere....I'm all for culling that herd of idiocy.  However, what we are forced to do is deal with them by ostracizing their idiocy when we can.  Look at SeRena.  Top of the idiotic table of morons for the Dems...and why the lose.  Then on the other end...well,  these fucking "old guys" worried about pot, the "Red menace" and satan worshipers.